ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why ya beastin over these EQT's???

I love boost shoes but ya just eatin up ANYTHING boost at this point lol

Shoe isn't even all that great

If you know anything about adidas the EQT is a very classic silhouette, just like the air force is to Nike, it's all a matter of personal taste. I haven't bought any boost since the 1.0 and plus I really like the king push EQT but I refuse to pay resale.

Whos beastin? Could it possible be that people actually like the look of the shoe and it is actually something different than the ultra boost which everyone has multiple pairs of? I think the EQT Support Ultra Primeknit look pretty nice and rugged. Not better or worse than the ultra boosts, but they still look good and have some pretty nice looking materials.

I mostly like em cuz they remind me heavy of the ATCs lol

Then why don't you just cop air tech's then? Lol

If you know anything about adidas the EQT is a very classic silhouette, just like the air force is to Nike, it's all a matter of personal taste. I haven't bought any boost since the 1.0 and plus I really like the king push EQT but I refuse to pay resale.

I own EQT's I'm well aware of the history

Just my point is why all the hoopla over this shoe

When the concept EQT KILLS THIS(black white) and people were all mehh

Mind you that concepts one was far more limited than this one

But I know it's that confirmed app hype once anything goes on there it's beast mode

Damn Eddie huangs got destroyed on there then later sitting on shelves lol

Jeez forreal? I have mine DS still but they have the pen marks from factory mistakes that a bunch of people got on the ankle part of the PK

Then why don't you just cop air tech's then? Lol
I own EQT's I'm well aware of the history

Just my point is why all the hoopla over this shoe

When the concept EQT KILLS THIS(black white) and people were all mehh

Mind you that concepts one was far more limited than this one

But I know it's that confirmed app hype once anything goes on there it's beast mode

Damn Eddie huangs got destroyed on there then later sitting on shelves lol
If your talking about the 93/17 then I understand what your saying not a fan of those, but the support ultra PK, thats a different story, it's a clean shoe imo.... hope that answers your question 

Just got mine vnds for $380 shipped.
nice I got mine for retail 
happy.gif
 x2

Last edited:
If your talking about the 93/17 then I understand what your saying not a fan of those, but the support ultra PK, thats a different story, it's a clean shoe imo.... hope that answers your question 

Oh I'm not knocking u for liking them

My point is the resellers are all over this shoe for ZERO reason

Just because it was in confirmed

Seen pairs on eBay for 250 or best offer collecting asbestos

As soon as packers went live

MAAAAADDDDD eBay listings went up asking 325 or better lol

Like really now lol

Oh I'm not knocking u for liking them

My point is the resellers are all over this shoe for ZERO reason

Just because it was in confirmed

Seen pairs on eBay for 250 or best offer collecting asbestos

As soon as packers went live

MAAAAADDDDD eBay listings went up asking 325 or better lol

Like really now lol

Gotcha, you know everyone trying to get a quick buck, just wait till refund checks start coming, now that will be entertaining

Gotcha, you know everyone trying to get a quick buck, just wait till refund checks start coming, now that will be entertaining

I dunno what quick buck tho

Pairs at 250 not moving BEFORE FEES/ship after you clear what MAYBE 200-210 if your lucky on a shoe that ran you like 200 what's the point?

Come tomorrow when people cop in store it's flood season price will drop again

**** a dude on eBay now has a listing for $240 or best offer and in description is like "please message me for direct lower offer"

Like wtf was the point lol

I dunno what quick buck tho

Pairs at 250 not moving BEFORE FEES/ship after you clear what MAYBE 200-210 if your lucky on a shoe that ran you like 200 what's the point?

Come tomorrow when people cop in store it's flood season price will drop again

**** a dude on eBay now has a listing for $240 or best offer and in description is like "please message me for direct lower offer"

Like wtf was the point lol

Simple and can be summed up in one word......uneducated lol ijs. A come up is a come up don't matter if it's 5 dollars that's a W

Back
Top Bottom