ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This pic has them looking nooooooice
pimp.gif
filter game is so strong 

Has anyone got hit with paying duties when buying from saints.sg?
nah, they mark low value. Unless you bought tons of shoes and/or your customs in Canada is more strict than the US
I'm a sucker for a nice black/white shoe. These are clean to me. Hopefully those that don't like them truly stay away.
laugh.gif
if anything it'll just prevent those who don't like them from keeping them, but won't stop them from trying to cop for resell or trade bait. 

So go .5 down from my 1.0/2.0 size?
If you go .5 size up from your TTS on 1.0/2.0, then you want to go down a .5 size (e.g. TTS) from that for the 3.0.

The reason TTS is a good rule of thumb is because some people actually go TTS on 1.0/2.0 instead of .5 up, but for those people TTS on 3.0 is still a good recommendation because .5 down from TTS would be too snug.

If you go .5 size up from your TTS on 1.0/2.0, then you want to go down a .5 size (e.g. TTS) from that for the 3.0.

The reason TTS is a good rule of thumb is because some people actually go TTS on 1.0/2.0 instead of .5 up, but for those people TTS on 3.0 is still a good recommendation because .5 down from TTS would be too snug.

ohh, that makes sense. Thanks for that my dude. Are these noticeably more snug of a fit than the 1.0/2.0?

its funny because this time last year, people were comparing the SNS x Adidas collab (particularly the EQT) with tuxedo shoes

ohh, that makes sense. Thanks for that my dude. Are these noticeably more snug of a fit than the 1.0/2.0?
No, 3.0 are actually much looser a fit and more relaxed than 1.0/2.0. The 3.0 knit is thinner/more stretchy. I go TTS on 3.0 and 2.0 but half a size up in 1.0.

How much interest is there for these silver ultra boosts? lol wondering if i should get these or keep my oreos

there are already pairs of those on goat. i see them at like 5-600. im dont know how people get pairs early like that. theyll probably drop a bit after the release then go up again due to hype.

Yeah there's some pre-orders for $700. SMH

Lol 700$... Wondering what the stock of these ultra boosts is gonna be.
They will definitely go down, the Kith UB's were going for 1k prior to release. At least I hope these go down because if I don't cop on release I am 100% going to pay resale no doubt. These are gorgeous

Last edited:
They will definitely go down, the Kith UB's were going for 1k prior to release. At least I hope these go down because if I don't cop on release I am 100% going to pay resale no doubt. These are gorgeous
I agree! Only boost (shoes) I own are the 1.0 CB's and Choc 750. I'm a huge sucker for black and white. I need another shoe in my rotation lol. 

Back
Top Bottom