ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

More limited to ADC online. You can still find oreos online if you search hard enough.
The Silver UB will drop in more places. Just give it time. The Silver UC already dropped online in places other than ADC and many people here copped before today.

Last edited:
What's with all the hate on the Silver UB's?

People don't like simple grey/silver based colorways?
laugh.gif
Upper looks good. Silver boost, not so much.

oreos dropped everywhere else though. not sure if these silver boosts will.
finishline's dropping them in two weeks.. that's the only other retailer that i know of that's carrying these

edit: footsites are dropping them as well in two weeks

Last edited:
Silver Boost is kinda wack. I was liking them from a quick glance but after getting a good look at them, they look kinda ugly. They should've kept the cleat's cage on the regular pair.

Last edited:
My silver ltd boost are getting pretty dirty and yellowing. Anyone know a non tacky way to have them looking white again? Don't think I wanna black them out of paint them silver.

ADC botted out like eastbay and those other footsites? I don't know why I thought adc was bot free just saw an add to cart ad

if they made the boost dull grey, I would've copped

but shiny silver boost? pass
Yeah, can't get down with that tin-man colored boost. The ones in your pic are nice. 1.0 with the matte silver boost. Like a Moonrock UB.

Last edited:
ADC botted out like eastbay and those other footsites? I don't know why I thought adc was bot free just saw an add to cart ad
lol you're 2 years late. ADC has been botted up since first yeezy release

Yeah, can't get down with that tin-man colored boost. The ones in your pic are nice. 1.0 with the matte silver boost. Like a Moonrock UB.
matte silver 
laugh.gif
... so just... grey.

I get migraine everytime I see how people overexaggerate about the difference in how much more "durable" the Continental soles are in FB groups. Even funnier when people say "there is much more grip in the Conti sole". Lmao have people even tried them in rain and on slippery surfaces?!

I get even more migraine when people say "the 2.0 and 3.0 is more comfy because they have primeknit on the whole shoe". It's not even something you notice when you compare a 1.0 and 2.0 tbh. So silly how many people there is who overthink these things.

I get migraine everytime I see how people overexaggerate about the difference in how much more "durable" the Continental soles are in FB groups. Even funnier when people say "there is much more grip in the Conti sole". Lmao have people even tried them in rain and on slippery surfaces?!

I get even more migraine when people say "the 2.0 and 3.0 is more comfy because they have primeknit on the whole shoe". It's not even something you notice when you compare a 1.0 and 2.0 tbh. So silly how many people there is who overthink these things.
Amen, it's basically high school gossip that's changed hands a few times and became something way more extreme. I don't really notice a difference between the soles or the 1.0/2.0 knit- but I also don't care that much. They're comfortable and look nice, end of story for me unless they just started falling apart (which isn't happening)

Im so glad I got rid of facebook once I left college. I remember when it was only available to college students, those were the days. 

Back
Top Bottom