ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mission impossible

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Was finally able to checkout with a 12. These dropped about a min before halftime and I kept getting sold out every time I tried to add to cart. Eventually went through after multiple refreshes.

Checked out with 30 secs left on the timer! I tried logging into my account but it wouldn't let me so I had to checkout as guest and enter in all my information -- almost got my cart dumped!

Shelf check. Any UB Oreos, TCs, or NCs sitting on shelves in Los Angeles area or close by? All I see are size 12s

Had it in cart, entered payment info, clicked to pay then website crashed. Couldn't get into my cart after that. This was on my iPhone.

It really is a joke that adidas offers a product that has completely been monopolized by add to carts services. What percentage of people who are Manuel adding to cart are actually getting the shoes 90% bots 10 % manual if that? You will have to take L's supply doesn't meet demand BUT there should be a better system considering technology and having billions in capital

Nice. 
It really is a joke that adidas offers a product that has completely been monopolized by add to carts services. What percentage of people who are Manuel adding to cart are actually getting the shoes 90% bots 10 % manual if that? You will have to take L's supply doesn't meet demand BUT there should be a better system considering technology and having billions in capital
Been like this with all hype releases. Shoes, clothes, even damn Big Mac sauce...

I've been in the checkout for the last 23 minutes. It keeps on asking me to verify that I'm not a robot. Anybody else have this issue?

Last edited:
dont understand how you can sell out a pre order, I thought the point of a pre order would be so that they can make sure they get them to everyone.

This sporting event that this drop was built around is going to make me puke.

dont understand how you can sell out a pre order, I thought the point of a pre order would be so that they can make sure they get them to everyone.

This sporting event that this drop was built around is going to make me puke.

Im pretty sure youre yoanty :lol:. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom