ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Only have 1 ds. I unds everything. My only DS is my spare CNY.
what size? 
happy.gif

Man, the 93-17's are too comfortable. Already UNDS my 1st pair and doubled up on Puffer Reds thanks to NT. Can't wait for the Blacks in spring and the upcoming WC collab.

Last edited:
Wow there was a lot of post game talk last night, glad to see it wrap up peacefully. 

In other news, I don't know why I kindda dislike those Inkkis, alongside the supperstar boost, they look simply a little over the top 
that nmd thread is starting to move real slow...... rip nmd hype
Every thread is normally slow, except for this one and a few other, the nmd thread has some good people in it , devoted to the silhouette right from the start, so I think it won't die 

I missed everything because of the game last night, but all the silver pack was is a pre order? That's sort of a bummer.

Can someone point me to the all random talk thread, monday morning's reunion are a huge waste .... 

I think it's good we have just 1 thread. Consolidates all those sizing questions/FAQ in one place. Plus many folks in here are not strict UB enthusiasts they can provide feedback compared to other Boost shoes. If we had separate threads, that same question would be copy/pasted throughout all threads so that 1 person can get an answer.

Only drawback is you gotta be glued to this thread to get as much feedback knowledge as you can.

NMDs would be the only exception since they pump out releases like every 2 weeks.

I would personally prefer a separate thread for each model / colorway. I really don't understand the preference for thousand-comment-long threads, particularly on menswear forums. It makes it really tough to search for a specific topic or question.

I didnt cop lol It was pre order tho

I thought you copped one

I would personally prefer a separate thread for each model / colorway. I really don't understand the preference for thousand-comment-long threads, particularly on menswear forums. It makes it really tough to search for a specific topic or question.

But its also extra effort to jump from different threads. This is like an one stop shop. Example I can learn info about yeezys without venturing at the yeezy thread which is a little bit chaos.

Back
Top Bottom