ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shucks. You can try different browser. If not, then you'll have to ask one of these NTers or friend to buy them for you that can see the oreos.
Appreciate the help.  Tried IE also and nothing but it worked on phone.  Why would this happen?  Weird.

Thanks.

how's the sizing on the oreos (I guess all 3.0s)? I wear 9.5 in nmd PKs...i'm guessing a size 10 for the 3.0s?

Why the F* bomb would anyone go on Twitch and watch dude take a L on a sneaker drop?
Can experience that in 1st person.
Histrionic much?

Why the F* bomb would anyone go on Twitch and watch dude take a L on a sneaker drop?
Can experience that in 1st person.
Histrionic much?

It's funny sometimes to watch. There used to be an NTer named mexicansneakerhead and people used to always get a kick out of watching him take Ls on drops

It's funny sometimes to watch. There used to be an NTer named mexicansneakerhead and people used to always get a kick out of watching him take Ls on drops

That user id actually sounds familiar.
Think his vids have popped up in youtube suggestions.

You guys keep reposting that guys twitch link, just report him for spam 

Was in Yzy thread and ignored, but the Boost thread just moves way fast to scan past this post.

I want to pull the trigger on those peach's for my GF. If she wears size 6 US womens - would that be a 4.5 uk womens?

Back
Top Bottom