ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love to trade my second pair yeezy breds US 11 for a RC UB size 10.5. Too bad nobody in europe has RC's

Just go with TTS for all UBs. Honestly the only shoe that actually needs an actual size down is NMDs. People don't know their real size most of the time anymore, never actually using a foot measure since most now cop kicks online rather than sitting in store and trying on pairs. Sad that a lot of kicks nowadays don't make it to shelves so you can see how sizing is and have your foot measured by a store employee. I don't think footstores even carry a brannock device anymore. 
Can't do that fam. I went a full size down on the RC collab and 3.0 CNY and Night Cargos. I actually originally purchased the RC collab at 1/2 size down from the Adidas SF store but after trying it on, it was far too loose on my right foot and a little loose on my left foot. Same story with the 3.0 CNY, which I also purchased from the Adidas SF store. I sized down 1 full size down on the Night Cargos as well based on the CNY 3.0. 

Knowing that a person who sizes up 1/2 size on the 1.0 (I tend to go TTS on 1.0) went TTS on the SS x SNS also suggests that I need at least 1/2 size down. 1 full size down might work as well. I'll see. 

gotcha, these are a little bigger than typical UBs, right? so Im gonna go up 10.5s

They are longer than other UBs. I wear size 10 in most UBs; however, 10 was way too long in these SS x SNS. Had a good inch or two of space in the toe box. I'd say they fit the same as the RCs and soleboxs, as most people went half size down from their normal UB size.

They are longer than other UBs. I wear size 10 in most UBs; however, 10 was way too long in these SS x SNS. Had a good inch or two of space in the toe box. I'd say they fit the same as the RCs and soleboxs, as most people went half size down from their normal UB size.
That is all I needed to hear. If they fit anything like the RC and 3.0's, I am glad I went 1 full size down in the SS x SNS. My pair should be here Thursday. 

Last edited:

Can't do that fam. I went a full size down on the RC collab and 3.0 CNY and Night Cargos. I actually originally purchased the RC collab at 1/2 size down from the Adidas SF store but after trying it on, it was far too loose on my right foot and a little loose on my left foot. Same story with the 3.0 CNY, which I also purchased from the Adidas SF store. I sized down 1 full size down on the Night Cargos as well based on the CNY 3.0. 

Knowing that a person who sizes up 1/2 size on the 1.0 (I tend to go TTS on 1.0) went TTS on the SS x SNS also suggests that I need at least 1/2 size down. 1 full size down might work as well. I'll see. 
No what I'm saying is that people honestly don't know their TTS nowadays. 

No what I'm saying is that people honestly don't know their TTS nowadays. 
Ah, fair enough. I tend to base my TTS on what I've pretty purchased since 8th grade. Always wore sz 12 in Jordans and Nikes (casual and ball shoes) and initially I went with sz 12 on Ultra Boosts too (1.0's). It was only recently with Adidas' weird *** PK NMD and Ultra Boost sizing for the RC and 3.0's that I've had to get sz 11 or 11.5. 

Last edited:

Anyone interested in a tri-color stripe boost similiar to the tri-color NMD's?
Are you the one who posted that custom on reddit 
nerd.gif

Damn those Miami Hurricanes are growing on me. Looks very dope on feet in the summer with shorts. Not paying those prices tho :lol:

Damn just skimming the past 10 pages or so, starting to feel like I'm the only one who struck out on SNS x SS.

Damn just skimming the past 10 pages or so, starting to feel like I'm the only one who struck out on SNS x SS.
thought you were able to cop? struck out here as well after multiple payment errors, good thing is resell is dropping since initial release but we're competing for the same size
tired.gif

Nah, I struck out too. I copped on the resell market. Unfortunately, my size is more expensive than everything 10 and lower. I feel like prices will rise again after people realize how small and difficult the WW will be. 

Last edited:
Whats kith prices looking like now after theres been some time for prices to settle? Havent paid attn after selling mine

damn near spit up my entire drink at my desk when I checked FC for the pricing of SNS 1.0 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Since when did they jump up to 1250?!

Back
Top Bottom