ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
night cargos for yeezys, seems legit

roll.gif

zappos

Who is the admin that is deleting my posts of trying to hook people up with links? Show yourself, I am breaking no rules. I ain't selling...
Are you kidding me. Now this is just ridiculous. About to leave this place. Isn't the same it use to be back in the day. 

woah, TB3.0 looking like a strong GR?

I see you Adidas. Damn you.

Lets see if this is true

Give me 2 pear minimum

Wouldn't mind if TB 3.0 was a strong GR. They need that resell market to chill out on regular pairs.

Who is the admin that is deleting my posts of trying to hook people up with links? Show yourself, I am breaking no rules. I ain't selling...
Looks like someone doesn't want you to have the glory lol.
I don't care about e-glory or reps, I'm mid 30's. I care about getting good deals for my kids diapers and baby formula. Real life things to care about.

I've almost ditched NT altogether a few times already this year because its not what it used to be. I've been on since 2003 and most of the regulars are long gone.

Last edited:
damn Casp, you haven't even burn through all your CB1.0's yet right lol

No, i still have 3 more DS. Its funny, I'm to the point that i don't mind wearing the semi-beat pairs. And i have a CB3.0 pair that i love so those DS 1.0's might not ever see my feet.

I don't care about e-glory or reps, I'm mid 30's. I care about getting good deals for my kids diapers and baby formula. Real life things to care about.

I've almost ditched NT altogether a few times already this year because its not what it used to me. I've been on since 2003 and most of the regulars are long gone.
real talk, im on the same boat as i have 2 young boys.

i feel you.

I've almost ditched NT altogether a few times already this year because its not what it used to me. I've been on since 2003 and most of the regulars are long gone.
I'll probably be leaving around March 1st haha. I'm also in my 30's and this is starting to get old. There's more important things in life.

I've almost ditched NT altogether a few times already this year because its not what it used to be. I've been on since 2003 and most of the regulars are long gone.

Thanks for showing love man!

If I don't get the SNS x SS joints tomorrow I will probably just try to forget about them and try to cop the TB 3.0's instead

Right there with ya man. 36 2 kiddos... so I appreciate anyone that helps the community out with stuff like that. Props to you. Appreciate that link as I'd been looking for those since they dropped and copped my size from your help. Thanks!

either someone flagged you or lord babyj didn't appreciate you not sharing to the lurkers.

Back
Top Bottom