ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that mesh part is what I was afraid of, idk why they changed that.

The upper is still really nice and comfortable. The mesh is more of a thicker knit. A little thicker than human race NMDs. These would have been beyond fire with continuous white knit like the 1.0s had. Disappointed in y-3.

I could see why they changed it though. I've worn my 1.0s in cold windy weather before and my foot has gone numb instantly. Definitely more protective in colder weather

my size of the night cargos  just popped up as a restock on adidas germany....only pair. at least thats something today 
laugh.gif

premier just tweeted they sold out an hour ago. those tb 3.0 looking like a strong GR

Nice. Hopefully triple black 3.0 follows the amount of silvers even oreos. Restaurant shoes for everyone.

I don't care about e-glory or reps, I'm mid 30's. I care about getting good deals for my kids diapers and baby formula. Real life things to care about.
I've almost ditched NT altogether a few times already this year because its not what it used to be. I've been on since 2003 and most of the regulars are long gone.

You did really good dude.
Respect. Shrug off and move forward.
Helped out regular members as much as you could.
On to next one.

a bunch of youngsters up in here. You guys acting like you're old men!

There is a noticeable gap even among Boost regulars.
It is what it is.
Gen X 80s kid here.

L from END here also.
The shade is real in this thread smh...@lewi1913 much respect fam you made a lot of member's day after not cooking SNS x SS !!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

View media item 2337393
I'd recommend going half size down from TTS. Went with my TTS 9.5 and wish I got a 9 instead. Wasn't slipping in the heel, but had a good amount of space in the toe area.

Overall, the 1.0 versions from last year are better and more comfortable. These aren't continuous knit like the 1.0 versions were. The only knit part is the silver on the toe box. The white part is alot stiffer, almost like a mesh

It is mesh

Grey pack UBs came in today. Really like these more, now that I have them in person. First 3.0 I have copped , and size 10.0 is my true size, they're perfect. I have somewhat of a narrow foot tho...

View media item 2337445

Last edited:
People have said many things from going 1.0 size to TTS to .5 up. I would go TTS if I were you, but I don't have them in hand so if someone with them wants to answer better than take their word over mine

I would not go .5 up. TTS for me is long length-wise, I'm trying to grab a pair .5 down to see how they fit.

I wonder how the silvers would look with a black boost and cage. An idea for the customizers. I would try it but dont really wanna pay $200 lol

Back
Top Bottom