ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:

I don't think they were a wide US release, but there were some here. I wouldn't say GR though.
i got shock mints at ***** sporting goods last year, and remember seeing them on eastbay briefly (lol the filter, for D. icks). 

Page 1.
referencing the shoebullyllc quote, bought a pair from him 3 weeks ago, and it's legit. Mexico box , but legit.

I wish I had my preorder cancelled 
laugh.gif
i also got this, even after i had called them to cancel my pre order prior. I wasn't feeling the silvers and was honestly going to return them.

Last edited:
Idk if anyone is looking or if this okay to post here but Richards sporting goods is having a flash sale until 10pm tonight and they've got adidas trefoil hoodies for $39 with free shipping. Really looking for the navy/white one but I picked up a black one anyway
View media item 2344514http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/a...die-16adimrgnlstrflhdatt/16adimrgnlstrflhdatt

ive been looking all over for the longest time for a hoodie with the tre foil on the back and not the front. if anyone every comes across one, hit my PMs please.

Last edited:
Since no one pm'd me earlier.

I guess i'll just leave this here. Anyone want an 11.5 oreo under retail? www.probikekit.com Savings10 for 10%off and free shipping.

You are very welcome.

Ordered a breeze off there earlier for my wife. Was like 150.43 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom