ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Adi sizing screwed me again. I'm going .5 size down in the 3.0 and these silver boost pair fit WAY too small, and the knit is not very loose. Definitely need my UB 1.0 sizing on these. I wish they would get it together with sizing, its getting old.

Well, Adi sizing screwed me again. I'm going .5 size down in the 3.0 and these silver boost pair fit WAY too small, and the knit is not very loose. Definitely need my UB 1.0 sizing on these. I wish they would get it together with sizing, its getting old.
Should've just listened to me. TTS every time!

I've been trying to find out sizing for iniki,a few videos are on YouTube from a guy in New Zealand.he claims they fit the same as ultra boost 1.0 and 2.0

TTS in the other 3.0 are too long and loose.
there's a compromise with the 3.0s If you go .5sz down from your 1.0/2.0 you risk toe bulge. Same as 1.0/2.0, they def gonna feel loose.

After a whole day though in 3.0s then you put on a 1.0/2.0, even NMD. All them feel 'snug' lol.

I agree 100% The knit on the silvers is thicker and I had to go with my normal 1.0 size on these.

Just copped my 4th pair of sz 12 3M 1.0. I have one beater and 2 DS and now adding this 1 VNDS. Cost me $300.00 and it looks like it was worn a few times max. Will ease the Yeezy L incoming tomorrow morning.

Damn do you like cop triples/quadruples of every pair you cop?

I've seen you post numerous times how many RCs and triple black you have too.

Last edited:

Damn do you like cop triples/quadruples of every pair you cop?

I've seen you post numerous times how many RCs and triple black you have too.
Nope. Only my grails. All 3 of those are in my top 5. I do have 5 RC and 3 TB and now 4 3M but I'll probably trade away 2 of the RC, 1 of the TB and 1-2 of the 3M eventually. All my other Ultra Boosts are pretty much limited to 1 pair. Although, I do have 2 pairs of 1.0 Royals and 1.0 Core Black. 

I used to have 3 DS Solar Red 1.0's too but I sold 2 of them. If a good price on 1.0's appear, I jump on it. It's at least good trade bait even if I don't end up keeping to wear. 

Last edited:
Got my Iniki's in today. I'm a size 14 and bought a 13 and it works but it is kind of tight. Probably will need to go TTS even though the fit is very PK like. Not much support in the upper at all.

Nope. Only my grails. All 3 of those are in my top 5. I do have 5 RC and 3 TB and now 4 3M but I'll probably trade away 2 of the RC, 1 of the TB and 1-2 of the 3M eventually. All my other Ultra Boosts are pretty much limited to 1 pair. Although, I do have 1 pairs of 1.0 Royals and 1.0 Core Black. 
Ah ok. Good to know.

thought you had a mini UN store in your closet.

Back
Top Bottom