ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who didn't get iniki that's on you. Shoes were readily available below retail yesterday and even into this morning. I got the first TB so I can't be to mad about missing these

will "Rogers20" work on ADC for the TB UB?

thinking of adding a tee to my cart and trying that way.?

Anyone who didn't get iniki that's on you. Shoes were readily available below retail yesterday and even into this morning. I got the first TB so I can't be to mad about missing these
Not size 14. Only 10 of each color on ADC. Didn't see any on any other sites. Also bummed none of the footsites had any size 14 TB 3.0.

Inikis keep coming back in stock on ADC, and if you miss out they are pretty much at every EU store as well. Just keep monitoring twitter or just go to the usual suspects and youll fine a pair.

Wow man... I'm this close to being done trying to cop UBs. Footsites and FNL is a joke. You can be on there on the dot and the site will still **** you over. If I strike out on ADC and no other sites restock then that's it. Can't take any more Ls. I seriously feel like I have a better shot at getting Yeezys than some hyped up UBs. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom