ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Need them wm eqts. 
same. I wasted so much time trying to get those TB 3.0. Should've focused on the WM EQTs, 
mean.gif

Hopefully a restock down the road? 

sick.gif

Need them wm eqts. 
same. I wasted so much time trying to get those TB 3.0. Should've focused on the WM EQTs, 
mean.gif

Hopefully a restock down the road? 

sick.gif
Only chance was euro sites but those were gone in seconds when I tried to get them on Wed. 

ADC was no chance, 50 pairs. I honestly dont know if these will be restocked or not, the wm r2 have been at a few places so maybe. 

Won't be your last... and can be had cheap on eBay too [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. No hype like all things boost currently
Yeah saw them on eBay; however, I'm scared to get ones that are either defected or fakes (not even sure if they made fakes of the woven chukka's). Pulled the trigger on Mr. Porter for $30 extra. Don't mind paying a bit more from them. Great packaging as well. Sad day but I think it's time for me to move on from the shoe game. Time to propose and buy/build a house. 

well damn.

WHat's going on? Are we talking sneakers?
yep.

dude was a local reseller.

also did a lot of cheating others out of $$$

also did a lot of cheating on others females

hustled people out of $$$

always acted superior to everyone

always stunted and got real greedy

Lol sounds like a "hair in my dish" type of rant.
Again, you are mistaken.

No rant.  Dude is warning around here about being an ________

I was merely a bystander that happened to know the whole story

I knew the dude for years, I always warned him about being the way he was.

He would just laugh and say nothing is going to happen

Then a few years later, he's in the hospital with a headache, turns out to be Meningitis.

he's done being an ******* now

Yeah I'm seriously getting sick of trying to obtain boost shoes these days. I don't live in an area where I can go to a store and pick them up (I live in the sticks haha). So I think its time to move on from boosts for a bit. I'm content with my CB 1.0's. Had them for a while and I keep them pretty clean so they still look good.

I've gotten sick of the fight for UB as well. I have not been able to get one of the 3.0 colors that I have wanted so far. Got my first pair of Alpha Bounce for $80 and I'm happy. Comfort level is good and for half the price of UB.

I'll still stick around and try for some of the better colors in the UB but I'll continue to strike out I'm sure. I wish the hype would die.

I've gotten sick of the fight for UB as well. I have not been able to get one of the 3.0 colors that I have wanted so far. Got my first pair of Alpha Bounce for $80 and I'm happy. Comfort level is good and for half the price of UB.

I'll still stick around and try for some of the better colors in the UB but I'll continue to strike out I'm sure. I wish the hype would die.
Agreed. I guess it is what it is. I need some variation in my rotation so this isn't a bad thing. 

yep.

dude was a local reseller.

also did a lot of cheating others out of $$$

also did a lot of cheating on others females

hustled people out of $$$

always acted superior to everyone

always stunted and got real greedy

Again, you are mistaken.

No rant.  Dude is warning around here about being an ________

I was merely a bystander that happened to know the whole story

I knew the dude for years, I always warned him about being the way he was.

He would just laugh and say nothing is going to happen

Then a few years later, he's in the hospital with a headache, turns out to be Meningitis.

he's done being an ******* now
again, it just sounded personal. Seems the things he did affected you or hurt you and you spoke his illness into existence lol. Thats why some of us are saying "its just sneakers and not that serious". I'm a strong believer in karma too but I usually just let it do its thing. Most of the time, we won't even find out the bad stuff that got back at the people who did others wrong. As far as YM stealing carts, I kind of equate it to people cutting in front of you in a line. You just gotta move on I guess, I don't really see God imposing bad vibes for something that isn't that serious in life. 

Last edited:
I really thought the R2 WM's weren't going to be as hard as it was to obtain. If those are selling out in seconds then I have no chance for future releases.

I really thought the R2 WM's weren't going to be as hard as it was to obtain. If those are selling out in seconds then I have no chance for future releases.
I didn't think they'd be difficult either, I had a pair carted but opted not to checkout

so from the stock numbers....the wangs dont exist in 11.5 or what? 

well that would save me some money..... -.-

Back
Top Bottom