ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my EQT WM.

Actually it's 5 more days to get them on my hand.

Now the question is. I really starve for BLACK AW Runner Joint. And it seemed they are pretty rare. Hell it's even rarer than WM EQT.
Should i stock on more WM EQT (Which i can still have) then sell them to have me cover up for Black AW, Or are they don't deserve that much, in which easily can be skipped???
aren't the WM EQTs worth more? I need a 10, who's the plug! 
nerd.gif

aren't the WM EQTs worth more? I need a 10, who's the plug! :nerd:

The fact that i can still grab WM EQT till this day, it means many boutiques were having them in stock.
But i can't seem find any AW RUNNER. Even the small sized one. I wonder if they just run on small number of boutique? Or may be they haven't release them yet?

Sorry pal. Only small sized one left.. Can't help you much for wm eqt

*Bought them from the help of my friend in japan. The bigest size in stock is 26cm. About US 8 ish?

Last edited:
Ordered two pairs of TB 3.0s from Holabird when they dropped..got hit with a $400 charge on paypal and a confirmation with QTY 2

Few days later the paypal changed to TWO $200 ordres that were confirmed

Few days later..shipping confirmation from HB QTY 2 pairs 

Few days later, 1 day before delivery...refund $200 from HB

Yesterday, 1 pair delivered not double boxed 

Ordered two pairs of TB 3.0s from Holabird when they dropped..got hit with a $400 charge on paypal and a confirmation with QTY 2

same here

Same, I did call them beforehand though and they told me 1 was cancelled. My shipping email told me QTY 2 as well though.

I'm wondering if I should just keep my 12s in the TB 3.0 or size up to a 13. As I said before it's a really snug fit for me. What do you guys think? Should I just suck it up and hope it will loosen up with wear? 

What a beautiful avy
smokin.gif

cancelation on naked lol

"Dear Customer

We experienced technical problems on our website today. Due to these technical difficulties, the Naked x Kith x adidas NMD CS2 was available for purchase for a short time. Unfortunately this was a mistake, and this product is sold out and unavailable for purchase at nakedcph.com. We are cancelling your order and the funds pending for payment will be released back to you. We apologize for this unfortunate error. Thank you for your understanding"

Last edited:

Hey man look at the bright side, you got a pair of triple blacks!

Back
Top Bottom