ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone know how the y3 yohji run fit? specifically the style code s82118. i think theyre considered pure boost

3m the other day @adidas nyc to pics up tb
nicely done rockin that denim on denim 
pimp.gif

thats a hard look to pull off 

Thought I'd use that 20% eBay coupon to cop naked's in sz 13. There's one seller and he wants $600. why is this "womens" shoe more expensive than a yeezy!?

Nobody cooking those CS2s today wtf? Y'all sleeping
The Kith X Naked? I think there's a few overseas sites that just released them again.

My gf and I wanted to cop them last week and thought if we didn't like the fit or the way they looked on our feet, then we'd sell it on ebay. There's over 600 of them for sale so if we didn't like them, we'd have a hard time breaking even. So we looked long and hard and I picked up another WM nmd r2 in navy (I just got the black one and liked the way it looked) and also luckily found the last WM eqt future in my size on some site in Poland. So I guess I'm done for a few weeks or so unless there's some other release I have to have. If anything, I'd like to pick up some AW and WM clothing as I do not have that much adidas clothing.

Nice man..Also have the black R2 and the blue ones are looking better every day/ was a tough choice btw them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom