ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, I just took a look inside the shoe and the reason the colors are inverted is because the front primeknit is inside out. So the inside of the shoe has the correct color blocking lol...smh. 

:lol: awesome. What size are they?

Been seeing people say TTS or half size down. 
indifferent.gif

Only ultra boosts I own are the 1.0 creams in TTS.
My creams are 10 which is my tts. I could definitely go 9.5 for Oreo but stick to 10 because I love how the 10 fits for me for 3.0s.

Well yeah but regular discussion here would be UBs then some newly released boost models. We rarely talk about NMD and Yeezys here. Although I agree with making separate threads I enjoy the thread being a general boost thread because you get all info here. Like a one stop shop.

Yeah I know I go both ways with it. But as more cws of said models drop in addition to new models at some point its going to become too much to deal with especially from a non regular thread visitor perspective. Sometimes it already is :lol:. Just for the benefit of clear and concise info at some point imo the thread should be broke down into threads based on models.

Yeah I know I go both ways with it. But as more cws of said models drop in addition to new models at some point its going to become too much to deal with especially from a non regular thread visitor perspective. Sometimes it already is :lol:. Just for the benefit of clear and concise info at some point imo the thread should be broke down into threads based on models.

Agreed. But we can keep this as the UB thread.

Long time lurker here stepping out of the shadows. Let me say thanks for all the entertainment I've received from this thread as well as information. Always a sure fire anxiety attack though with all of these sizing questions when I'm pulling the trigger on a pair but I stick with TTS everytime. Keep coming with that fire guys

Long time lurker here stepping out of the shadows. Let me say thanks for all the entertainment I've received from this thread as well as information. Always a sure fire anxiety attack though with all of these sizing questions when I'm pulling the trigger on a pair but I stick with TTS everytime. Keep coming with that fire guys
Stop leeching and contribute!!
Lol jk step into the light.

Stop leeching and contribute!!
Lol jk step into the light.

Notice he used the word "Entertainment".
Means he already knows we're a bunch of Looney Tunes.
View media item 2366809

Last edited:
S
Sneakeraddet is that you??

Back
Top Bottom