ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got my grails - cb 1.0 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
270$ (including taxes) from flightclub.
Guess i could've got them a few bucks cheaper somewhere else,but they are nearly impossible to get in europe and since I only have five days in NYC I didn't want to waste my time there with the hunt for a better deal, so I pulled the trigger. So happy
smile.gif

BTW: since you are the burger experts:
I tried ShakeShack and Five Guys (both were awesome) and planning on going to Five Napkins tonight. Any other recommendations for great burgers in town?
You should try Katz's deli and Halal guys. They're not burgers, but totally worth it.

Finally got my grails - cb 1.0 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]View media item 2385455270$ (including taxes) from flightclub.
Guess i could've got them a few bucks cheaper somewhere else,but they are nearly impossible to get in europe and since I only have five days in NYC I didn't want to waste my time there with the hunt for a better deal, so I pulled the trigger. So happy :smile:

I tried ShakeShack and Five Guys (both were awesome) and planning on going to Five Napkins tonight. Any other recommendations for great burgers in town?
Congrats my man. Did you go TTS? I copped 3 pairs recently. My TTS and .5 up. TTS was fine lengthwise but felt a bit too tight. I have a wide foot. Trying to decide which one to keep.

Finally got my grails - cb 1.0 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Guess i could've got them a few bucks cheaper somewhere else,but they are nearly impossible to get in europe and since I only have five days in NYC I didn't want to waste my time there with the hunt for a better deal, so I pulled the trigger. So happy
smile.gif

These are my favorite UB's. Only ones I own at the moment. Sold off all my other 1.0s but had to keep these. Nice pick up - totally worth it.

smile.gif

Let me give you a pro tip next time. The eBay code floating around a few weeks ago, you could have scored these for retail from Snapstyle.

Since you already booked your hotel in NYC, you could have sent your package directly to your hotel. I do this all the time when I am travelling in the US. I email the hotel and tell them what format and address I should send my packages to.

They will hold your package upon your arrival, sometimes they even deliver to your room when you check in. I have my 1.0 CB and TW waiting for me to pick up in a few weeks when I hit up Miami. I paid around $185 from Snapstyle, way cheaper than Flightclub.

Btw anyone have recommendations on what to check out sneaker and clothing wise in Miami? Mainly South Beach.

I will be hitting up Aventura Mall, Lincoln Road Mall, Kith, Soles Inc.

Anything else worth checking out?

Thanks

Congrats my man. Did you go TTS? I copped 3 pairs recently. My TTS and .5 up. TTS was fine lengthwise but felt a bit too tight. I have a wide foot. Trying to decide which one to keep.
I go TTS on 1.0s for the snug fit, if I go .5 up it fits slightly better but then there's a noticeable gap in the toes which looks kinda goofy. PK will stretch out too.

Anyone else still have their EQT 93/17 from ADC on Step 2 "Order Confirmed. Waiting to be packed".

OrOrder confirmed, waiting to be packedder confirmed, waiting to be packed

You should try Katz's deli and Halal guys. They're not burgers, but totally worth it.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely try them.

Thanks man!
I went 0,5 up.
Now I have a little bit more toe room than in my 2.0 on which I went tts.
But tts was a little bit too tight for me as well. So I would recommend 0,5 up.
Let me give you a pro tip next time. The eBay code floating around a few weeks ago, you could have scored these for retail from Snapstyle.

Since you already booked your hotel in NYC, you could have sent your package directly to your hotel. I do this all the time when I am travelling in the US. I email the hotel and tell them what format and address I should send my packages to.

They will hold your package upon your arrival, sometimes they even deliver to your room when you check in. I have my 1.0 CB and TW waiting for me to pick up in a few weeks when I hit up Miami. I paid around $185 from Snapstyle, way cheaper than Flightclub.

I havent't booked the trip when the eBay coupon was active..:frown:
I have done the sending to hotel from snapstyle for the white 1.0.
But when I ordered them a week ago the CB where out of stock.
I have seen they are now back in stock, but the risk that they arive at the hotel after I have already left was to high for me.
Like I said before, I'm sure I could've got them a bit cheaper,but time is money, especially on vacation, so I don't care :smile:
But it's still a very good tip, I will definitely try it that way again, next time I'm back in the states.

burnzzzy burnzzzy Not to overwhelm you, i'm still searching for the best burger myself but a couple of fun spots worth trying are the burger joint on 59th street and black tap (multiple locations & get a shake)

Last edited:
I really like these, one of the best recent NMDs for me! The colourway is great, has hints of grey/blue. They fit pretty tight like mesh I would say, I have wide feet and if I had gone .5 down I wouldn't be able to wear them. In terms of comfort they are a bit better then my ogs but I don't consider nmds to be comfortable anyway. The style of the knit is great and kinda unique. Wasn't going to cop at first but I'm happy I did!

View media item 2385523

Last edited:
All City Gear locations are doing First Come First Serve in Houston. 

Staff said the only ones do raffle is in Atlanta. 

Saturday is going to be a circus. Really. 

How long did it take to get the refund? I ordered the MG 3.0 early this morning and send them an email immediately after. Will I be notified by email or do I just check my PayPal acct?

Back
Top Bottom