ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just thought I'd post a picture of my small (compared to some of the guys here) boost collection.
smile.gif
Maybe small, but hella nice ones dude :smile:

Did anyone here pick up the AW bball yesterday? All I can seem to find online are the same recycled images, and want to see some in person photos.

First of all, I am not a photographer of any sort so you can hold on to your smart comments
.... Wanted to get these posted for those who were asking. They are awesome, IMO....
Wow that looks way better than they other pictures I've seen! Thank you for the pics it makes me want them even more!

TTS for me, they fit a little tighter than the 3.0 greys.
can you repost with better lighting/ white balance.. the pic looks washed... aka.. just take them out and put them in natural light pls!! 

Last edited:
They're just slightly different colors. I don't like the darker knit on the Grey/Khaki pair but the light grey on the RC's is looking great to me
True. Both are good looking shoes though! Hopefully those that want to cop end up getting a pair.

From the sound of it, I may just try to play it safe & do 1/2 size up on the RC. If it's like the silver UB then my normal UB size is going to be a bit snug. Maybe we can get some more intel before the drop.

Last edited:
could you tell if the knit was any different like the last one?
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean material wise, or knit pattern wise? I wasn't able to get the first RC collab so I'm not super familiar with it, although I've seen it in person too.

How did you see it? Someone had an early pair?
Local boutique had a pair on display, and will be releasing them. I'm in Canada, I know in the States apparently only New York is getting them, but that doesn't seem to be the case up here.

yeap, fully on board with RCs :smokin
Without a doubt :smokin
So for those of who that were trying for the 1.0 RC's when they dropped, which site did you have more success on and do you remember what time that RC dropped the UB's on their site? Or was it announced

EDIT: Never mind, just went through their twitter and saw they announced it was at 12am EST the day of release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom