ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those with the Kith UB's, has anyone worn them in 60+ degree weather? I know a lot of peeps were commenting on the warmth of them in the colder months, but I'm thinking of breaking mine out soon, just don't want to be sweating the whole time lol.

For those with the Kith UB's, has anyone worn them in 60+ degree weather? I know a lot of peeps were commenting on the warmth of them in the colder months, but I'm thinking of breaking mine out soon, just don't want to be sweating the whole time lol.
They fine, just not as breathable as 1.0/2.0/3.0s. But my feet don't sweat that much and I am not that sweat sensitive to heat in general so your results may vary.

I wore them yesterday in 70+ degree weather and was fine.

Hey guys, do inikis fit like nmds size wise???
Never had a pair of R1, but I have the R2's and the Iniki's fit TTS for me. I'll list some of my sizes below for you so you can make a call. 

I'm a TTS 10.5, wide footed.

Nike AF1: 10.5

Roshe: 10.5

AM90: 11

Yeezy 350v1: 10.5

Yeezy 350v2: 11

UB 2.0: 11

UB 3.0: 10.5

NMD R2: 11

Iniki 10.5

1.0 CB and 3.0 TB

33053890163_09ed111eeb_h.jpg

Last edited:
Wish all collabs had this kind of materials this **** looks amazing quality wise 

I grabbed em too. Was thinking of orange first but the grey looked much better on foot. It looks weird when its not being worn. Gonna thrown it on for my next shoot and piss everyone off again in the Yeezy thread. :lol:

I grabbed em too. Was thinking of orange first but the grey looked much better on foot. It looks weird when its not being worn. Gonna thrown it on for my next shoot and piss everyone off again in the Yeezy thread.
laugh.gif
lmao 

But actually really looking forward, i ALSO think that they suit more with some skinny jeans or shorts. But that's just me 

So you co sign the quality of these? 

These came in today and pictures don't do them justice. These things are BRIGHT white. I've been wearing worn in V2s a lot this past week so this fresh boost actually felt a little stiff at first but a few steps around they felt a lot better. Not as comfortable as v2s but 90% of runners (boost and non boost) these days are not as comfortable as V2s and I'd still rate them 9/10 in the comfort category and these are no different so that's not saying much. Like most Y-3 not worth retail on my opinion but definitely worth the $250 I paid. Will be picking up a second pair when they hit discount later this season. I will say the tongue confused me a little but when I got them on foot and fidgeted with the laces it was all good.
View media item 2394654View media item 2394656View media item 2394659

Back
Top Bottom