ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1. don't go for the mens. Womens pair has no splash page and reloads sizes quicker

2. ADC isn't your only shot. I keep hitting on RC and NRML on random pairs restocking. But not pulling the trigger. 
Where are you getting the info?

I emailed RC, Notre, BAIT, and a few others yesterday... all said they haven't gotten them and don't know if they will. 

Didn't know NRML had them - still can't even find them on their site.   I've been on the RC site since the drop and couldn't checkout quick enough.  Keep refreshing the page to see if they load more sizes, which they haven't that I've seen. 

**** is geting ridiculous. 

I emailed RC, Notre, BAIT, and a few others yesterday... all said they haven't gotten them and don't know if they will. 

Didn't know NRML had them - still can't even find them on their site.   I've been on the RC site since the drop and couldn't checkout quick enough.  Keep refreshing the page to see if they load more sizes, which they haven't that I've seen. 

https://nrml.ca/?variant=38655896846

1. don't go for the mens. Womens pair has no splash page and reloads sizes quicker

2. ADC isn't your only shot. I keep hitting on RC and NRML on random pairs restocking. But not pulling the trigger. 

trust this is the norm

Everyone - stuck on splash lost on RC already

2-3 peopls: Copped :smokin :smokin

the L is the majority

RC has restocked multiple times but 1 pair per size so you still gotta be quick in checking out. 

I just want to be like Von Miller chilling on the private jet in all grey 
laugh.gif
 let me through ADC pls 

Last edited:
This RC drop will be all bots and ATC/Auto-checkout services.

^ I typed that last night but never posted.

Stands true I feel, for the most part. An ATC service I follow was eating Men's pairs well after they were "OOS" and most hadn't even gotten past splash.

That said, women's pairs were there to be had. For quite some time. I was able to grab manually. Sole Links affiliate links are garbo, so I had to manually search the product on ADC. I was able to cart multiple women's pair, but at the end, just copped a 9.5 as I didn't want cancel szn. And Haven's tomorrow. ADC already sent out confirmation emails.

All in all, this is no different than when Nike has limited drops IMO. They all make you jump through hoops. You guys are just nicer than the AM1 thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom