ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

someone on Reddit I think. I don't recall the method that was used tho. 
He said he put acetone around the toe guard to remove the strip, but under the strip is a rubber piece. He used an exacto knife to cut off the remaining rubber piece.

Did you not see what happened with the KAWS in-store raffle in Miami?

Re-sellers paid any "bum/homeless person" $100 who won the raffle. So there would be re-sellers with like 10 of these guys with raffle tickets in addition to them. 
laugh.gif
that was funny, someone in the kaws thread said someone with no shoes won the raffle
Was it Miami or Orlando? Either one, it was still hella funny. Homeless dudes were walking up to claim their pairs and their "handler" (the guy who paid the homeless guys $100) was walking up to claim the homeless dude 
laugh.gif

And what's even more funny was that some savages went up to the homeless dude to try and outbid the original "handler". So you had like 5 people trying to take the homeless dude away from the guy and the homeless dude was taking bids while the "handler" was trying to fight off those idiots bidding 
roll.gif
  The dude who made the video called it modern day slavery 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Was it Miami or Orlando? Either one, it was still hella funny. Homeless dudes were walking up to claim their pairs and their "handler" (the guy who paid the homeless guys $100) was walking up to claim the homeless dude :lol:

And what's even more funny was that some savages went up to the homeless dude to try and outbid the original "handler". So you had like 5 people trying to take the homeless dude away from the guy and the homeless dude was taking bids while the "handler" was trying to fight off those idiots bidding :rofl:   The dude who made the video called it modern day slavery :rofl:  
Just watched it [emoji]128514[/emoji]
It was trophy room in Orlando. 3 bums won and the 1st bum was taking bids on his ticket then I guess security ripped up the ticket

The knit/weave on the Ultra Boosts has all gone downhill imo since the 1.0s. Probably most share that opinion but I didn't purchase any 2.0s because of that weird a$s fingerprint/heat pattern looking trash. Now all the 3.0s have weaving similar to Yeezys and the material is different and has more stretch. They truly need to re release 1.0s but add the continental rubber soles that the 1.0s didn't have.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Adidas continues to drop EQTs without Boost?

Because some people like to wear more than just boost? Eqt running support/guidance/cushion are classic silhouettes with strong fan base, no reason at all for Adidas to stop making money from them...

Didn't notice any difference but I didn't measure them. There'll always be slight variations in lace length, adidas is not very precise with that at all

Yeah just laced up some belugas and laces seem kinda short. Just didnt know if it was like that for all or what. I know couple of my ub have diff lace lengths on same pair :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom