ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope trace khakis come out close enough to the pix unlike the switcharoo we got on the pearl grey/trace olive

I was commenting in another thread that the core colorways of the UB are really starting to become so stale/lame. People just chase triple whites and core blacks like sheep. I was mentioning that I think the Burgundy 3.0s are one of the cleanest CWs of the UB to ever be released. The infamous "ground beefs".

People were sayin they ain't versatile enough or they simply dont like that the upper looks like "uncooked meat" to them. I don't see that really. I just see a super clean burgundy upper with a nice mix of white and other colors within the primeknit upper.

OG's the greatest UB? It's just a core black with a purple heel cup...
That's not true. The weave color on the upper is not the same as the core blacks. There is purplish/blue and grey knitted into the upper on the OG. Core black only has grey/darker grey (I own both colorways of 1.0s). That purple heel cup and gold laces also do enough in my opinion to make them better than core blacks. Some of y'all play it too safe. Add some damn color to your lives lol.

The main reason I feel that the OGs weren't appreciated as much is they were the first. People don't appreciate something when it's the only offering like that and it sat and eventually went on sale. Hype started to build way more when the Core Black, Solar Reds and Triple Whites released. To be honest, at that time, it was only triple whites people cared about.

Last edited:

I was commenting in another thread that the core colorways of the UB are really starting to become so stale/lame. People just chase triple whites and core blacks like sheep. I was mentioning that I think the Burgundy 3.0s are one of the cleanest CWs of the UB to ever be released. The infamous "ground beefs".

People were sayin they ain't versatile enough or they simply dont like that the upper looks like "uncooked meat" to them. I don't see that really. I just see a super clean burgundy upper with a nice mix of white and other colors within the primeknit upper.

That's not true. The weave color on the upper is not the same as the core blacks. There is purplish/blue and grey knitted into the upper on the OG. Core black only has grey/darker grey (I own both colorways of 1.0s). That purple heel cup and gold laces also do enough in my opinion to make them better than core blacks. Some of y'all play it too safe. Add some damn color to your lives lol.

The main reason I feel that the OGs weren't appreciated as much is they were the first. People don't appreciate something when it's the only offering like that and it sat and eventually went on sale. Hype started to build way more when the Core Black, Solar Reds and Triple Whites released. To be honest, at that time, it was only triple whites people cared about.
lol what are you talking about?

Seems like you got GOAT UBs confused with your favorite UBs in your collection.

Last edited:

View media item 2399289

View media item 2399290

I agree that they are definitely an underrated colorway for sure...

OG's the greatest UB? It's just a core black with a purple heel cup...

There's no purple in the grey knit of the OGs

Looks the same but glad you like the OG as much as you do. I feel the same about MG's

(Forgive the socks, just got done with a baseball game)
They don't look the same unless you're color blind. The knit are different colors on Core Black 1.0 vs OG 1.0

Back
Top Bottom