ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone else think the new Pure Boosts are extremely comfortable? I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of them the more I wear them. May snag a second pair, can't decide.

Like I said, pretty much the same damn shoe. Filtered pictures throw everything off. Left shoe is my beat core blacks. Right is my OG purps that I've probably worn twice.
LOL. Dude there is DEFINITELY a difference. I'm just actually shocked that you cant see a colour difference in both the knits.

Is this the worst shoe ever made?  Just curious.  How has kith gone so far down hill?  used to be sick.  Clothes suck even worse now too.

Kith Dooms may not be that great or as comfy, but the Soleboxes they ended up paying for are terrific.
wink.gif
haha That logic is my ind of logic lol 
Yup. Dooms I've been searching for for the right price. Killed 2 birds with one stone and copped off the same guy I bought solebox from.
It's def a love it or hate it thing. But for the price I got it for I couldn't resist
My mantra : to each his own :D 

Does anyone else think the new Pure Boosts are extremely comfortable? I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of them the more I wear them. May snag a second pair, can't decide.
You should. old and new Pureboost are def a solid B-tier Boost (not counting y-3s PBs). Def more comfy than NMDs and they have a good variety of wearable CWs.

Last edited:
In the picture/video capture world we live in now, I would think that would suffice.

Back in the less technological world, a signature would do. But to me seeing a picture/video is way more memorable for me unless you intend to resell the item that is signed.

have ace16 done well ? (real question). I dont see many pictures of people wearing them 
They've sold out and are mostly sitting on resell market.

Each release were extremely limited and resellers got their hands on most of the stock which is why you don't see much on feets.

Dude picks one of the most limited boost models, uses one of the hottest young hypebeast colors and puts his name on the shoes.

Yeah, resell will be LIT.

I mess with pink a lot thoug , am I hb ? Would ditch my pink tie and pink shirt foh haha 

Kith>havens.

Those ace16s will be resell galore bet !
Saying Kith>Havens is not saying much.  Havens were wack too.  

Crazy about resale.  You are probably right.  I cant begin to rap my head around the idea that people actually are excited for thee to release.  Like......people actually will be paying resale and wearing these.

Saying Kith>Havens is not saying much.  Havens were wack too.  

Crazy about resale.  You are probably right.  I cant begin to rap my head around the idea that people actually are excited for thee to release.  Like......people actually will be paying resale and wearing these.
I will gladly pay resale on a pair of Ace 16+ if i could ever see them in person, so far pics online are wack and Im a hater of the laceless look so ... 

I will gladly pay resale on a pair of Ace 16+ if i could ever see them in person, so far pics online are wack and Im a hater of the laceless look so ... 
ace Pure controls look ok on-feet. There's some youtubes of them.

Not really into them but the kith ones are def unique. 

I just want to hear the reviews of the ortholite insole with UB outsole combo.

Back
Top Bottom