ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R2 is such trash ugh. curious - have you guys tried discord or anything for release days to be a more reliable and secure place to share links with actual NT'ers and not randoms?
We could fire one up and just post the link in here come release day.

I'm a huge fan of Discord, it would be way easier to follow than this thread during hyped drops as well.

July release date according to Sneakernews

Thoughts?

I personally don't think they're an everyday colour shoe if that makes sense?.

Sometimes i think the 3.0 knit can look really underwhelming in certain colourways. 

We could fire one up and just post the link in here come release day.

I'm a huge fan of Discord, it would be way easier to follow than this thread during hyped drops as well.
yeah it would be way easier to track then refreshing here, esp when the NT software freaks out sometimes when too many new replies lol

I posted a few days ago FNL Fox Hills had at least an 8.5. I wanted a 9.5 but no cigar. Haven't checked lately, though.
thanks man.. I'll have to check my local FNL here in OC... i know I'm super late on these! Otherwise, I'll start lowballing ebay sellers 
glasses.gif
 and see if someone bites

Man since I've purchased my UB 3.0 Core Black to try out the UB life, I haven't touched any of my other shoes.  From wanting to rock my Jays and flyknit racers on my days off, nothing from Nike is even close in terms of comfort to these.  

UB life is for real

Have you tried lunarepics?

looks plain but the quality and details are superb imo
​Been looking for a beater to wear everyday. Initially wanted to get the clear grey but now that the RC UB is out, I'm not sure if its worth it to pay extra for the premium quality of the RC UB.

Have you tried lunarepics?

Bro, I have no hate towards the swoosh, & I own a lot of Nike. I hear this a lot here, but Lunarepic are not as comfortable as boost. Sure, it's close, but not the same.

I don't think the shoe is as good looking as a UB either, but that's subjective. I'm sure there are some out there who like it better.

Bro, I have no hate towards the swoosh, & I own a lot of Nike. I hear this a lot here, but Lunarepic are not as comfortable as boost. Sure, it's close, but not the same.

I don't think the shoe is as good looking as a UB either, but that's subjective. I'm sure there are some out there who like it better.
i like it slightly better.. :D

Got shipping from Influence and NRML for RC's, case anyone else waitin to hear from them.

Last edited:
Dude at my local FNL at Tanforan told me they don't carry much UB or NMD in stores because Champs have some kinda exclusive.  

Any sentiments of the new Reigning Champ Ultra Boost, to those who have it in hand? Does it look better/disappointing in person?
looks plain but the quality and details are superb imo
Have to echo this sentiment.

Have a pair in hand and they make all other 3.0s look like crap in terms quality and materials. Colour is a very unique shade of grey (IMO), almost bordering into platinum territory. May feel boring to some but I'd say the 3.0 RC are actually more on-brand to their aesthetic than the 1.0 they released before.

Overall, they are one of the best 3.0s to have released but pale in comparison to the 1.0s we all know and love.

Back
Top Bottom