ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last scan shows it arrived there. USPS is the only carrier I always have problems with regarding my packages, **** them.  I filed a claim via theres CS, they have 3 days to locate it. I'm not holding my breathe but I'll be damn if it turns up. 
trace cargos, infant yzy breds, all arrived at post office then out for delivery but never to be seen again

smh my MG 3.0 from achilles is lost via USPS at their office. Been four days, I think its been stolen by a worker . . .  
mean.gif
damn, mine just arrived at the local USPS office. hopefully they make it. they've been on hold at customs for like a week before they got released. doesnt help that their customer service blows a** too. them budget cuts

trace cargos, infant yzy breds, all arrived at post office then out for delivery but never to be seen again

damn, mine just arrived at the local USPS office. hopefully they make it. they've been on hold at customs for like a week before they got released. doesnt help that their customer service blows a** too. them budget cuts
@B000ster  Man that sucks, definitely worse than my situation. Those USPS Workers are real sus. Glad our taxes are being put to great use

@suyjai   I've had that happened before but as long as it gets to you heh. Glad it worked out for you bro, lets see them on feet pics! 
nthat.gif

Besides the cages / heelcups, how different are the RC from the Clear Greys?
different shoe box, slightly darker in shade. comes with white laces and dingy gray that matches the leather cage.

all in all you'll be fine with clear grays if you have em but RCs, if you can obtain em, are the high quality feeling/looking shoe.

I saw  a VNDS solebox in my size for $600. Had to walk away from my computer/phone so I wouldn't buy them
roll.gif
. Luckily they sold.

lol

nice.. i just called the Adidas store at the spectrum (have had decent luck there) and they only have  uncaged.. called them 2 weeks ago, said the same thing 
grin.gif
I'm just glad the ADC store at South Coast re-opened. No more driving to Long Beach to get in the zone,

Back
Top Bottom