ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First pairs of the uncaged. Gotta get used to these as theyre basically a different shoe

Catch up 
nthat.gif

Nice cops, uncaged are the most consistent, best feeling UBs and can compete with the comfort of 3.0s. A lot of CWs can be had long after a launch and sometimes for below retail.
uncaged are very underrated ... hated mostly by those who dont have them..

would really like the CNY uncaged up there! Repped!

In other news, this is the 2nd shoe Ive paid resell for and from the looks of them, I'm gonna  go on record and say Grey LTD's > RC's 
pimp.gif

*not my pic repsted from earlier in this thread*

cant wait to get them in hand 

Yeah I don't got beef with any other brands either, I just want a little window of time where I can go back to copping UBs with ease :smh:  

Agree. :lol:

Want to go to the time where I could easily cop 1.0s with ease.

Want to go back to this time last year when I first checked out this thread and was apprehensive about spending $100 on pure boosts to try out boost.

Want to go back to this time last year when I first checked out this thread and was apprehensive about spending $100 on pure boosts to try out boost.

:smokin

Those days were gold. Still remember seeing OGs from an outlet store. Or buying Silver ltds instore without any trouble.

Man these RC 3.0 resale prices locally are low. People selling sizes from 8-11 for $285-$335. 

Edit: Loving it! Resell ain't lit for once.

Yeah, watching ebay, lot of high BINs but auctions end just above 300 shipped. Got an 11 for 305 shipped after a seller canceled my order for 300.

Only thing im really looking forward to are MCs. I can pass on everything else. I think as long as this repetitiveness is selling out they will keep with it. No need to switch it up now and leave money on the table. But if they see a drop in demand they'll know the time is right to pull the next trick from their sleeve.

Agree 100%

Except for the passing on everything else :lol:

What else u got ur eye on? Burgundys are a maybe but just dont think they're very versatile.

Anyone else feel kinda funny about having 8+ pairs of the same shoe in different colors? Seems wrong for some reason lol

smokin.gif

Those days were gold. Still remember seeing OGs from an outlet store. Or buying Silver ltds instore without any trouble.
The day I created my NT account was the day Footlocker and Champs got their Cream restocks

It could also be said that that is the exact day it all went downhill 
mean.gif

What else u got ur eye on? Burgundys are a maybe but just dont think they're very versatile.

Anyone else feel kinda funny about having 8+ pairs of the same shoe in different colors? Seems wrong for some reason lol
it goes in waves dude.. AM1s for me, then SB's (those were the days) then Flyknits.. now we're here 
nthat.gif

Teddy is an old guy. I wonder what he wore before adidas? I know he knew Chuck Taylor from high school so he probably got hooked up from Chuck directly. 

The day I created my NT account was the day Footlocker and Champs got their Cream restocks

It could also be said that that is the exact day it all went downhill :smh:

Still remember those. I honestly believe they could have created more good cws for 1.0. Don't really know why they move on from that.

Teddy is an old guy. I wonder what he wore before adidas? I know he knew Chuck Taylor from high school so he probably got hooked up from Chuck directly. 
Are you implying that Teddy knew THE Chuck Taylor? The guy that died almost 50 years ago? 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

It could also be said that that is the exact day it all went downhill 
mean.gif
(not sure if you're being sarcastic, but if not)

Surprisingly, it didn't take off when he wore the OGs, which I was afraid of.  When I saw the picture, I cringed because I thought UBs were taking off.

Started to go down hill when Kanye wore these ...

from then on, things just weren't the same.

Last edited:

Burgs, Khaki, gray boost, MC's... Doesn't mean I won't pass on those, but I'm sure I'll pull the trigger on one. Interested to see if any more UB Consortium collabs release too.

anyone else still waiting for NRML shipping for Rcs? lol

got a few people still waiting for update

Last edited:

Surprisingly, it didn't take off when he wore the OGs, which I was afraid of.  When I saw the picture, I cringed because I thought UBs were taking off.

View media item 2400796

View media item 2400794

Werent the same because its not good anymore or the hype got crazy?

Joining in.

Love my uncaged ubs. Been able to get every cw I like... These are my top 3 and my only 3.
Nice. The olive is a really nice pair which curbed me from copping any NCs or TCs.

The 'oreo' is a nice pair too, esp on-foot. Can't go wrong with that or the uncaged TBs.

Last edited:

I'm probably gonna catch some flak for saying this, but that's because the OG Whites just look better on feet than the OG Purples.

The OG Whites just look more stylish or fit in better with streetwear than the OG purps.

If you gave me a choice between the two, and I had no prior knowledge about which pair is worth more, I'd pick the OG White 100% of the time. 

Don't get me wrong, they both look good, but I honestly think people hype up the OG purps because it's the original UB. 

Back
Top Bottom