ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my Reigning Champs in. They are nice, really like the thickness of the knit, and overall premium feel of the shoe (for a $200 runner). They almost feel more expensive than my Havens, if that makes sense. That said, I feel like the quality control was lacking. Some smudges here and there. These did come with extra laces, not a single pair of Havens I've owned or seen in person did.

My cage had greasy looking smudges and a black dot on it and used this to get rid of it.

Amazon product ASIN B00BBWJ16U
I use it on my alcantara seats so I figured it would work ok on the cage and it did. I also used a swissvax leather brush (I gave away my jason markk brush as it's made of the same type of bristles) before and afterwards and it looks near perfect. I gotta hit it one or two more times with the car seat cleaner and the dot should be completely gone.

Nice pick up! These shoes really do feel premium; slide out box, dust bag, extra laces, and real leather. Also the QC can be hit or miss. My first pair was practically flawless. Couldn't find any problems with. 2nd pair the dust bag came bent, box a little damaged, a small smudge on leather cage and a loose thread on the heel tab stiching

My cage had greasy looking smudges and a black dot on it and used this to get rid of it.

https://www.amazon.com/Sonax-206141-Upholstery-Alcantara-Cleaner/dp/B00BBWJ16U

I use it on my alcantara seats so I figured it would work ok on the cage and it did. I also used a swissvax leather brush (I gave away my jason markk brush as it's made of the same type of bristles) before and afterwards and it looks near perfect. I gotta hit it one or two more times with the car seat cleaner and the dot should be completely gone.

Nice good looks. Don't wanna **** it up worse. But yeah now I just want a RC hoodie.

looks fake

- boost looks too defined (should be glossy)
- inside tag is wrong
- back heel doesn't have the piss Yellow piece in the first pic
- laces look way too long (long laces are an indicator for fakes)
- the 350 wording is way too close to the ankle area

Thanks buddy. Repped.

Nice good looks. Don't wanna **** it up worse. But yeah now I just want a RC hoodie.
I didn't want to screw it up either, but there were multiple greasy looking smudges and a very dark black dot so I figured I had nothing to lose.

Haven't pull the trigger yet for The delicious beaute black wang. Too many shoes to keep up, too many Ls taken, ended up those model to be keep aside.

Didnt even try cause the $30 shipping but maybe i should have, they just flew off about 4 other sites
http://www.alexanderwang.com/us/sho...es_cod11249498nn.html#dept=adidasoriginals_aw

Didn't realize they were sitting on here. Would have saved me a few $, but glad I got them either way. A decent alternative to the white Yeezys coming out that I will more than likely miss as I'll be visiting family on my dads side in Iran during that time.

Edit: Kind of related to this post, I checked and saw there were a few authorized Adidas stores in Tehran. Anybody find anything nice in the Middle East that was hard to get here? Thinking maybe some Ultra Boosts?

Last edited:
Resellers gonna be stuck with this latest Wang release.  Not even selling out on the Wang site.  The first drop was selling for at least $100 over retail before the drop. Second drop sitting.

Resellers gonna be stuck with this latest Wang release.  Not even selling out on the Wang site.  The first drop was selling for at least $100 over retail before the drop. Second drop sitting.
It's funny cuz I feel those colors are the best ones they did so far.

Back
Top Bottom