ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes they had the bball ones. hes right, you wont get them on sale. they'll sell through before you even notice it.

Haha arrite may as well cop. If I'm not feeling them in person I can hopefully at least just flip them for retail to get my money back.

Im doing free Carts for the AW run if you guys need(if i get extra). Will be posting info on my twitter . PM me once u see sizes listed.

one quick question everybody. how is the fit of new reigning champ collab like triple black & silver 3.0 fit or like other 3.0 fit such as cny, gr? i don't if i am theonly one but evrery 3.0 is not same to be honest. also i wonder how is the other leather cage 3.0s (luxury pack) fit too? thanks in advance!

I'll be able to tell you in a few days lol. Hoping they run like the two pear I own.

Last edited:
Haha nah haven't taken a full collection pic yet, gonna do it soon tho, probly once RCs & Havens come in next week

Nope I dont believe it :lol:. You said you would take a collection pic when you were able to land tb 1.0 if I remember correctly. That was like 6 seasons ago.

Back
Top Bottom