ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're taking it far too seriously though...
No offense man but if someone trolling you gets you so worked up, I don't know what to tell you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Doesn't matter if he came in and stated his. Why is everyone supposed to like the AW stuff just because a bunch in here do? It just sounds like more offended people lashing out at the guy because you disagree. You're doing the same thing your complaining about...

I get what you're saying about trolls. Actually ignored his first couple posts because they were really irrelevant. Notice my laughing w/Flood and HB post. It's the fact that he continued to justify the conversation by saying it was just his opinion. Then he takes another shot at Flood about his avatar. Why go there? For what purpose?

Personally don't care for AW and have stated before.
Notice my previous where I said like or dislike, just congratulate those who were able to cop what they wanted.
That was all. Dude was quite rude for new guy.

Last edited:
He doesn't want to send me close up pics of the boost. I know there that those are fakes. Hard to tell, but man just send me the pics hahah 

Doesnt want to lol. Such a poor excuse. At least put in more effort then that to mislead someone :lol:

Need some advice on sizing for these.

I wear:

10.5 in stan smith

10.5 stan smith pk

11.5 ultra boost

Thanks in advance!!

Doesnt want to lol. Such a poor excuse. At least put in more effort then that to mislead someone
laugh.gif
He's like ' What more pictures do you want ? ' To be quite fair, he sent me insoles, soles, upper , bottoms, left side, right side and box , but I'm just asking for a close up damn, the other pics the light hits the shoe too much as in that one I posted, so no real tell in the boost. 

Am I being picky? Should I ask him to send me one shoe? Like I pay half the price, then he sends me the other one and that way we both secured? 

lol those are the womens clear greys, they do have a slightly diff shade in the knit. you can tell because the outsole is white, not black like my clear grey 3.0s. no need to fight gentlemen 

lol those are the womens clear greys, they do have a slightly diff shade in the knit. you can tell because the outsole is white, not black like my clear grey 3.0s. no need to fight gentlemen 

I think those are these

View media item 2405988
Someone ordered oreos and got these, posted pics in here not too long ago. No one seemed to know what they were. Ive only seen em on uk sites. But they are similar to creams. I was gonna get a pair and customize them to look more like creams but could never find my size.

Back
Top Bottom