ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found the post, those def arent clear grays

Edit: looks like they're called pearl grey S80687, womens cw.

View media item 2379708

View media item 2379709

Hey guys, I wanted to share my new pick up with you. I ordered a pair of Oreos from Greavessports.com, and they sent me the wrong shoe and wrong side. I was surprised when I opened the box since I've never seen these anywhere yet. Its listed as a women's colorway (S80687). I thought you guys would like to see them. BTW i've been wanting to join here forever, but never got around to it. This forum isn't exactly female friendly lol. Hopefully, I can contribute here some in the future. 

Last edited:
Well whatever they are...they still ain't creams. They're still good looking though.

Last edited:
Get your eyes checked .
They may not be cream, but I think they might be that same model (not clear gray 3.0) that someone posted not too long ago, by another poster who claimed ordered a different pair (from a UK shop) but got sent those instead by mistake. Slightly different color gray, and different style code if I'm not mistaken. *I'll try to find that post.

Found the posts -

http://niketalk.com/t/592656/adidas...o-buying-selling-trading/164310#post_27789154

http://niketalk.com/t/592656/adidas...o-buying-selling-trading/164250#post_27789678

Edit: frankmatthews frankmatthews found them quicker.

Last edited:
Yeah you're right. It does look like an octopus tentacle or barnacles on a rock. If it ends up like this, I'll probably start buying all of the 1.0 that I want at resale before they keep climbing in price.

Haha yeah. They just stick out. Like a pimple i think. Lol
Probably because of the cw.
Need to see other cw

Those look dope.
Finally some one do it. And they are as expected, clean af with those black ltd

Last edited:
Well whatever they are...they still ain't creams. They're still good looking though.

Customize the heelcup and cage the right color grey and the stripes white and they'd be a good looking cream 3.0. Cause that knit has a hint of cream to it. Hard to tell from the different pics.

Customize the heelcup and cage the right color grey and the stripes white and they'd be a good looking cream 3.0. Cause that knit has a hint of cream to it. Hard to tell from the different pics.

You're the custom guy, not me lol.

If i could find my size I'd do it. Been looking for em since dude posted that pic. Gotta find the right color paints tho.

For all intents and purposes those are grey, not cream. Aren't clear greys but still a grey pair

True. Creams look a little grey to me in pics tho. And the knit on the 3.0s look similar to the light tan on the 1.0s. Close as they've come with a 3.0 model i guess.

Last edited:
He's like ' What more pictures do you want ? ' To be quite fair, he sent me insoles, soles, upper , bottoms, left side, right side and box , but I'm just asking for a close up damn, the other pics the light hits the shoe too much as in that one I posted, so no real tell in the boost. 

Am I being picky? Should I ask him to send me one shoe? Like I pay half the price, then he sends me the other one and that way we both secured? 

Hahahahah. Classic. New way to insure authenticity.

Man.... so I just got one of my grails in the solebox UB. They were gently worn once or twice. But I got a trade offer for DS Salmon Toes with the special box. I'm torn.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom