ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn does this thread move fast. how can I make it so whenever I get to this thread I'm left off where I last commented?

Fyi:
Mobile always goes back to the last post read from last thread check in.

Edit: DaBears just posted same while typing.

Last edited:
Has anyone come across someone selling a miadadas multicolor in size 7 or 7.5? I'm only seeing larger sizes on eBay and twitter. Definitely on my want list.

un DS of the day
Why you always standing up by your desk chair when you take your shoefie?  
laugh.gif

Just saw the Havens in person for the first time, looks like a patchwork Frankenstein shoe. Tried too hard to make it unique looking and created a deformed monstrosity.

Last edited:
Why you always standing up by your desk chair when you take your shoefie?  :lol:

:rofl:

when I sit down my pant legs go up a little, so the picture just looks better when I stand. I do it all for you guys :lol:

Last edited:
In need of winter/trail boost shoes for ****** weather but unwilling to pay 200 bucks for kith trail boost I checked my local adidas outlet and found these for 45 bucks

Uncaged them completely and put rope laces on em.. et voilà

I love that they are absolutely unique and have a minimalistic/futuristic vibe now [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Very nice job with these - what model is this? Just the 2017 Response Trails that went straight to outlet?

Back
Top Bottom