ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want a pair of UB but think I'm going to settle with a pair of these for now. I need that extra spring in my step while tryna get this weight off

If you intend on working out with them under say go with the alpha bounce too. Runners don't give a whole lot of support but your feet won't be sliding around as much in an alpha bounce as they would in a UB imo

SNS x SS + 100

For

Volcano GL3

Fair?
I'd wait for prices to come down on the GL3, Asics resell isn't really all that strong and people will start undercutting each other in the next week once the majority gets their pairs in from online to the point where you might be able to squeeze out an even trade

Wait for Volcano prices to drop once pairs get delivered.

I'd wait for prices to come down on the GL3, Asics resell isn't really all that strong and people will start undercutting each other in the next week once the majority gets their pairs in from online to the point where you might be able to squeeze out an even trade

I'd be getting the SNS. Looking to double up.

Is the ultra boost reigning champ V2 (Grey pair) also released in WOMEN Size? I looked on ebay and found some sellers with a good price

Just walked into my lock footlocker and copped the last 9.5 in core black inikis and off white cream ones. I'm instant love with these shoes.

Yep BW1122 (Women) Vs. BW1116 (Men)

No difference in the shoe other than the size

Thanks a lot, repped :smile:
Got the RC UB v1 and I feel like it's not fully complete if I don't have the V2
(Although basically it is just a clear grey UB 3.0 with leather cage LOL)

That sucks lol. I usually have a pair of beaters for driving to prevent scruffs/creasing and just switch them out once I'm parked 

^ouch.
laugh.gif

That sucks lol. I usually have a pair of beaters for driving to prevent scruffs/creasing and just switch them out once I'm parked 
Fixed

Back
Top Bottom