ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laugh.gif
 This dude @macg0120  came from another country to snatch a pair of Yeezys from the locals. What a savage. 
laugh.gif
Trump has been warning us about dudes like him. 
laugh.gif

I have a hard time blaming RRS for cancelling all early orders on Parleys when there were salty dudes in this thread that admitted to calling or emailing to try and get an order in after all pairs were sold out.

I always thought there was an understood rule that you don't make contact with a company about any sort of glitch orders that get through. It usually leads to exactly what happened here.
I agree. And RRS has been infamous for cancelling/overselling. People need to understand that there is always a VERY HIGH risk of getting their RRS order cancelled, then everyone will be peachy.

I have a hard time blaming RRS for cancelling all early orders on Parleys when there were salty dudes in this thread that admitted to calling or emailing to try and get an order in after all pairs were sold out.

I always thought there was an understood rule that you don't make contact with a company about any sort of glitch orders that get through. It usually leads to exactly what happened here.
You can't blame just this thread. Pre-orders posted on sole links so those cats could've been doing what folks were trying to do in here.

RRS is stupid for cancelling pairs that have already guaranteed sold out only to put them back for pre-order to sell out again.

You can't blame just this thread. Pre-orders posted on sole links so those cats could've been doing what folks were trying to do in here.
RRS is stupid for cancelling pairs that have already guaranteed sold out only to put them back for pre-order to sell out again.

Quote For Truth.

Stop taking our US pairs!! :rofl:

We take UK/EU pairs for balance.

Back
Top Bottom