ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont doubt that people were noticing the similarities back then but when things started picking up people were still copping regardless of that. thats not the case anymore aside from the boostgod minions and the hardcore boost collectors

on a separate not went with the half size down and copped the ADO on bait. If i dont like them ill unload em

ugh, is half size down really reccomended?

I cant stand these inconsistancies any more. Its too difficult to keep track of now.

I cant stand these inconsistancies any more. Its too difficult to keep track of now.
Drisk to the limit ... 
laugh.gif

same. i went tts. i always look for the return policy when i am ordering a new model just in case the fit is off.

i am wearing inikis today. talk about bizarre fitting kicks. i went up half a sz which makes them a little loose but sorta tight all at the same time. adding an insole helped, but they still feel strange. hoping more wears will help.

May take a flier on these ADO today. I really wanted to wait until the weekend though. Was honestly hoping these would sit/resale won't be lit so I can wait.

But it looks like larger sizes and even normal sizes eventually selling out, just depends on the site. Sneaker Politics, Extra Butter, and Feature all basically sold out. BAIT and Concepts have sizes. I'm an instant gratification kind of guy though, so will have to be in person.

Damn, everyone saying easy cop, but I keep missing on the ADO's ... need larger size and they are selling quick!

Has anyone's Mi Adidas Ultra Boost shipped yet? Ordered a month ago (I'm in Canada) and my order is stuck in the "In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" status.

Back
Top Bottom