ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In less than 24hrs, this thread went from "We've hit peak boost Invest all reps in Tennis HU!"  to "Why are these ADO's selling out?"
It could be that people just didn't know about them until late yesterday after Parley was over with.

I didn't hear much about them more so than the Parley Marketing. Even on the Adidas website I didn't even know they were going to launch on their.
I think you're giving people too much credit.  When anything Adidas Boost/Yeezy/Pharrell related starts selling out people purchase in hopes they can flip a pair or own something limited.

These are the same guys that bought Yeezy cleats, at this point it's obvious they are only copping because of hype.

I think you're giving people too much credit.  When anything Adidas Boost/Yeezy/Pharrell related starts selling out people purchase in hopes they can flip a pair or own something limited.

These are the same guys that bought Yeezy cleats, at this point it's obvious they are only copping because of hype.
saw it with the white Y-3 pure boosts too

roll.gif
cant say you didnt try to help me out
lol im officially unsubbed. the window is just up for now 
laugh.gif

Don't leave us man our unhealthy consuming habits will destroy us !!!!
nahh bruh 
laugh.gif
 being in this thread is literally throwing your money in a whole

the last few months ive wanted to tone it down considering i dont even wear sneakers that often anymore. I went into the year knowing i wanted cream v2s, white y3 pure boosts, and royal 1s. had that and i was happy a few weeks ago. now ive got the 93/17s that i didnt need and these damn ADO's that i def didnt need if i do like them 

@drisk34  is a horrible friend and example
laugh.gif

nahh bruh 
laugh.gif
 being in this thread is literally throwing your money in a whole

the last few months ive wanted to tone it down considering i dont even wear sneakers that often anymore. I went into the year knowing i wanted cream v2s, white y3 pure boosts, and royal 1s. had that and i was happy a few weeks ago. now ive got the 93/17s that i didnt need and these damn ADO's that i def didnt need if i do like them 

@drisk34  is a horrible friend and example
laugh.gif

It ain't about needs anymore bro haha you just have to buy it ... BUY THEM ALL, sort of a Pokemonish way haha 

It's alright tho 

Just picked up the Ados from Adidas 5th ave. They only had 25 pairs. Ran out of my size (12) so I tried on an 11 and it actually fits perfectly. Thin PK so it feels great. Very wide footer friendly! I would say it's a PK NMD feel with a UB midsole. 

It's difficult to put people in that hype bucket because some folks who actually like the day one but didn't know about them i guess until last night cop shoes they like.

Yeezy hype is on a whole different level than UB hype as you can make way more in resell profits than an UB.

Boost is hype yes, but most in this thread don't have 20 pairs+ like a true boost hypebeast. But even then so that logic might not hold weight since there are folks in here who got in before the hype and have 20+ pairs.

Back
Top Bottom