ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hahaha I forgot about the Kozokos. I have seen the first ones but didnt realize it was a UB sole, that ones ugly anyways haha. The rest I hadnt seen.

hahaha I forgot about the Kozokos. I have seen the first ones but didnt realize it was a UB sole, that ones ugly anyways haha. The rest I hadnt seen.
and I guess misread your comment to read as if Y3 would ever repurpose a shoe that was originally a PB into a UB. Like the ADO seems to have.  hence the quick Frankenstein ps haha. 

lol yeah theyve been throwing the UB sole on a few things lately. for some reason though Y3 wont touch PK anymore and idk why

and I guess misread your comment to read as if Y3 would ever repurpose a shoe that was originally a PB into a UB. Like the ADO seems to have.  hence the quick Frankenstein ps haha. 

I can see how you would read it that way, my bad :lol:

Anyone get their order?  They said you needed a code on RR that was sent to VIP through email

Last edited:

can you elaborate so i know for the future?
I have a DS size 11 sitting right in front of me.  The box label (fonts) in your pics is off, which is the first sign.  I can elaborate on a couple of the shoe details too when I get more time today w/ pictures of my pair to compare.

Last edited:

I have a DS size 11 sitting right in front of me.  The box label (fonts) in your pics is off, which is the first sign.  I can elaborate on a couple of the shoe details too when I get more time today w/ pictures of my pair to compare.
oaky great - thanks!

Back
Top Bottom