ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys new here, loving this thread for all the helpful info.

I just got a pair of 3.0 Zebra off goat. But the stitching inside the right shoe is terrible, like almost falling apart. I have 3 other pairs of UB and none are like this. All tags are included though, do you guys think this is not authentic and has anyone received any new pairs like this? Thanks in advance!

If anyone in the SF Bay is still looking for the Parleys Adidas SF has them sitting in mens/womens caged/uncaged.

Last edited:
So Parleys fit snug ? :frown: I went with my true 3.0 size which is a half size down from TTS. These might be too tight then

Would you consider a trade of triple black 3.0 for pure boost jellyfishes is fair for both sides?

I'm gonna keep the tb
But if you're looking for summer shoe, you should go with jelly fish.

Just try the worldwide release next week. I think they Shouldn't hard to cop

If anyone in the SF Bay is still looking for the Parleys Adidas SF has them sitting in mens/womens caged/uncaged.

Thanks for looking out :D
Do you know if they have size 9,5 in the store?

Hey guys new here, loving this thread for all the helpful info.

I just got a pair of 3.0 Zebra off goat. But the stitching inside the right shoe is terrible, like almost falling apart. I have 3 other pairs of UB and none are like this. All tags are included though, do you guys think this is not authentic and has anyone received any new pairs like this? Thanks in advance!
Make a complaint to GOAT maybe they can heavily discount it somewhat; not sure of you can get your money back (they give back credit for future purchase)

Do you guys think I could get away with a half size larger on Ultra Boost 1.0 models? I'm usually a 9.5 US in mostly all shoes but I was able to buy a pair of "Collegiate Navy 1.0s" for retail. They only had a size 10 left in stock so I ordered it.

They haven't shipped yet but I've heard some in here say that sizing 0.5 up on the 1.0 models is a non issue (some have even said it was necessary for them to size up a half size).

Do you guys think I could get away with a half size larger on Ultra Boost 1.0 models? I'm usually a 9.5 US in mostly all shoes but I was able to buy a pair of "Collegiate Navy 1.0s" for retail. They only had a size 10 left in stock so I ordered it.

They haven't shipped yet but I've heard some in here say that sizing 0.5 up on the 1.0 models is a non issue (some have even said it was necessary for them to size up a half size).
try them on and return them if they dont fit. u could easily move for retail somewhere else as well. but i have had no issue going up half or even a full size on UBs. this is because they tend to hug ur feet and fit a bit more snug (especially on 1.0s). there's just more toe room when u go sizes. u shouldnt be able to notice anything too much with the width unless u have narrow feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom