ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so on the first two 93/17s that came out i can go with my Ub sizing? sorry i know its been asked before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@jdfrenchbread23  Is this your first EQT 93/17? I also find the milled leather sizing is a bit off compared to the previous 93/17. I think they are using thicker insole.  
yup first pair. I heard from reviews that something about the material choice just made them tighter on the sides and thats def true. the weird lacing system may also play into that as well.
Worst case, take off the insole, and wear thicker socks, you should be good 
happy.gif

They are definitely more tight on the sides due to the burrito tongue/lace system the shoe has going on. I had to half size up and the right shoe for me was still an issue until I stretched them out forcefully. 
im just going to have to wear them more and get a feel for them. the boost is definitely more squishy than ultra boosts and pure boosts and im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing yet. some base comfort on how squsihy the boost is but too squishy doesnt always translate to more comfort when you actually wear them

Last edited:
I went TTS with my White EQT's and they fit perfectly, some people with wider feet complained about them being tight around the middle of the foot though so .5 up with a wider foot
I agree with this - with the white EQT's I went up half a size and they fit perfectly. 

Back
Top Bottom