ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NT needs to chill w/ the viglink BS.

NT makin that moneyy :nerd:

I have no problem with them doing affiliate links, but when it actually prevents people from accessing the links they're clicking it's just stupid.

But it doesn't prevent folks from accessing links--just takes an added step.

Be grateful NT is still free. With as many daily visitors as this site gets, be glad you only have to worry about an added click of the mouse.

But it doesn't prevent folks from accessing links--just takes an added step.

Be grateful NT is still free. With as many daily visitors as this site gets, be glad you only have to worry about an added click of the mouse.
That's only when it works properly, when it's not working correctly it would take me to a viglink page that gave you nowhere else to go.

Also, when time is of the essence, as it often is with these links that get posted, adding additional steps to getting to the page can mean the difference between copping and striking out.

NT has ads. Yes you don't have to pay for a membership, but if you did, their traffic and therefore ad revenue would see a crazy dip.

I'm not saying they should get rid of an affiliate program, never even suggested that, just saying they need to fix the viglink thing, make it invisible as it normally is w/ affiliate links. You're arguing for a flawed system.

Last edited:
the 93/17 are wack

could care less how much "comfier" boost snobs tote them to be than other models, it is simply not an appealing/hot sneaker model

the 93/17 are wack

could care less how much "comfier" boost snobs tote them to be than other models, it is simply not an appealing/hot sneaker model
For me they are, on feets are flames
Everyone has their own preference. I personally don't like UB, w the exception of SNS 1.0 and HB 1.0 in terms of how they look. The fitting is too snug for my taste, and cushioning doesn't do it for my flat feet. NMD R1 is the worst in terms of cushioning, but the R2 seems have "better" cushioning. I truly want to like boost for long time until I tried on 93/17. Man oh man.....that's what I've been wearing since. OG Turbo, WM, and milled have been in my rotation more than my Nikes for casual walking and gym shoes. For running, on the other hand, I still put on my Nikes. 

Again, that's just my preference. 

What's the story with the backstory on the ados ??
"adidas introduces Day One, a premium capsule collection that will explore, elevate, and celebrate a new facet of the adidas DNA. Informed and considered, Day One resides at the intersection of sports and leisure, placing adidas’ performance expertise in a lifestyle context. Each piece is executed with the key elements of style, attitude, innovation, and confidence."

http://news.adidas.com/us/Latest-Ne...r-2016/s/b4870929-ff1e-4a09-a240-118e427fd076

Last edited:
anyone know where i can find some VNDS or DS Grey wool 1.0s in a size 10 or 10.5? I got mine last year and beat the hell out of them. I want another pair.

Back
Top Bottom