ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A link was posted and a contributing non reseller member of the thread copped.. All is right again. Lol.. On another note.. Whoever is still trying to resell boosts or actually any sneaker, might need to find a new career choice
Damn just got the email that they already shipped them too!

I'll negeer ever complain about a signature confirmation

Rather deal with that than a lost or stolen package 
laugh.gif

It's not about mocking... its about the hundreds of lurkers who are just buying the shoes to resell them. 

Why help out a reseller, versus a contributing member who actually wants to wear them?

To your point, there are 725 guests on NT at this very moment. That number skyrockets even higher when limited and hyped releases come out.

And given the resell market for sneakers nowadays, I could understand the frustration of "lurkers" aka guests who are just trying watch the forums for links to help them flip shoes for cash.

So why brag if its not real? Or you just want to be "cool" trying to mock the "awful n00b"?

View media item 2442149

Back to topic:

I'm getting decent proficient with German and Google Translate in getting my goods to destination. DHL Express International may be great, but DHL Packet sucks.

nichtsnutzig

Could be decent but the pic is too filtered to really see what's going on. Curious what he did about the lacing. If they still have those sorta bulky plastic eyelets I don't think it would work very well

Really hope these Pureboosts fit nice and snug TTS or I'm gonna have to hassle to flip them and get the right size

Really hope these Pureboosts fit nice and snug TTS or I'm gonna have to hassle to flip them and get the right size
Do Pureboosts usually have insoles? These SBxWish joints have the consortium insoles, which might make the fit more snug.

Do Pureboosts usually have insoles? These SBxWish joints have the consortium insoles, which might make the fit more snug.
Yeah they new ones have insole I'm pretty sure but I never tried on any other colors at the same time 

All I've heard so far with them is TTS but since this is the first time they've used PK on this model I'm nervous that they might fit bigger than normal ones 

Yeah they new ones have insole I'm pretty sure but I never tried on any other colors at the same time 

All I've heard so far with them is TTS but since this is the first time they've used PK on this model I'm nervous that they might fit bigger than normal ones 
Bigger is better than smaller. At least you can wear thicker socks or add another insole. 

Hmm I see. Lucky for me I ordered TTS and 1/2 size during the SneakerBoy drop. I can let you know when I have them both in hand to see which fit is better.

No bragging or trying to be cool here.  I've posted a handful of times before today - including a couple with links I've come across to share.

Why post a screen shot if you don't want to help someone get to that link? Do you just want to dish out some of those L "feels" that you've been been dealt in the past or are you just trying to mock us "lurkers"?

Bigger is better than smaller. At least you can wear thicker socks or add another insole. 
Not really.  I wouldn't do that regardless.

I'd rather just get the right size then have to go the extra mile to make my foot seem bigger than it is

NMD mesh or PK? If PK NMD then stick with that size because most 3.0 run a little big but there are some colorways in the 3.0 that run TTS like 1.0 & 2.0 so theres a lot of variables
Maybe its just me but so far every pairs of Adidas shoes i've had (NMD, UB, HU Tennis, PK/Not PK), I went TTS and they all fit. Only shoes i didnt go TTS were the yeezy v2, went .5 up.

Anyone have dates on these? Also, are these two different shoes or am I tripping?

Last edited:
ones from last year were just a little longer. I went to grab a couple new pairs for this summer and these ones are just too short
mean.gif
. I gotta find some more raw edge shorts.
Ya a little to short my liking to but very comfy.. you try out forever 21 shorts yet?

Back
Top Bottom