ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just buy what you like. 
laugh.gif

nice pick up.  i'm a fan.  leather hits on cage, heel, and insoles.  knit is soft and luxe.  versatile color so can wear these with chinos or sweats, from the office to the beach. 

and not sure if this was already posted but new caged parley releasing in july. 
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F05%2Fadidas-parley-ultraboost-3-3.jpg

I've been out of the loop so maybe I'm missing something? These are just RC 3.0's with a new heel cup right????

As I said before. Dan Gilbert knows what he is doing. He is smarter than you, accept that.

I'm sure he's on different level over you AND me. Is he a good buddy of yours? You talk like you know StockX in depth. Actually appreciated your Watch Thread knowledge and demeanor. Your Boost Thread mouth on the other hand is bit much.
Have a Nice Day.

View media item 2444306

Recent releases - how do you guys rank them?

Mine go:

1. ADO UB

2. Sneakerboy x Wish PB

3. NMD City Sock Gum Pack

4. EQT Support 93/17 Milled Leather

5. Adidas x Parley UB

6. NMD CS2 Black/Pink

hell yeah they been more than 4 for a while now haha, such a nice clean UB

Nter helped me out on my 11.5 last summer 

HighSnobs need to be found badly & due to growing on me & bad influences in here im looking at RC 1.0 as well
laugh.gif

I'm sure he's on different level over you AND me. Is he a good buddy of yours? You talk like you know StockX in depth. Actually appreciated your Watch Thread knowledge and demeanor. Your Boost Thread mouth on the other hand is bit much.
Have a Nice Day.

View media item 2444306

yes be mad cause I think StockX should be free and clear of that street wear basura. It's common sense to acknowledge that the people who run StockX thought about it and decided against it, because like I said, they're smart.

Last edited:
yes be mad cause I think StockX should be free and clear of that street wear basura. It's common sense to acknowledge that the people who run StockX thought about it and decided against it, because like I said, they're smart.

Why are you STILL talking about this issue?
Do you feel the need to make up stuff as you post?

None of my posts about this subject convey madness or disrespect toward your point of view. READ AGAIN. I like StockX, I use StockX. I like the Streetwear idea, you do not.

BFD. I'm sure Danny Boy and Josh could give a schiesse about my AND your opinion. Who cares? Chill out. USE some common sense.

Last edited:
hell yeah they been more than 4 for a while now haha, such a nice clean UB

Nter helped me out on my 11.5 last summer 

HighSnobs need to be found badly & due to growing on me & bad influences in here im looking at RC 1.0 as well:lol:

Caved in and copped RC 1.0 earlier this week :x

Thanks to all you people on here I'm gonna have to pay resell for the WM 93/17. They're so dam clean! Anyone got quick sizing recommendations on em?

Back
Top Bottom