ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of Mids, BoostRubin showed off an early pair of those LaFroggie Bleu ones in London. Then the vid was ruined by some dumbF* young hypebeast getting him to sign the SNS orange datamosh heel. Ugh.

Speaking of Mids, BoostRubin showed off an early pair of those LaFroggie Bleu ones in London. Then the vid was ruined by some dumbF* young hypebeast getting him to sign the SNS orange datamosh heel. Ugh.
:lol:
I saw those. I love the mid model, but not really feeling the grey heelcup. They really missed a homerun not making it white.

This thread is about to take a trip to the salt mines
laugh.gif

Dumb question but for selling on GOAT/Stockx do they care if you ship to them in any random old cardboard box? For the outer box I mean.
Stockx just requires them to be shipped in a corrugated cardboard box, so you should be good to go with most old boxes 

Yea got cart jacked on two spots but most these U.K. Drops aren't removing vat or the ones that are have shipping skyrocketed
I actually need them sooner rather then later, sold three of those joints with the assumption they'll be easy to get tomorrow :lol:

My girl's mail call....
Her sizes are always cheaper at resale prices.
Both EQTs for 230each. I'm jealous. [emoji]128528[/emoji]
Also Stan smiths boost were on that half off steal.

Hows the sizing fit of the Overkill vs White MT? I know someone said Overkill should at least half size down vs 93/17, is it the same case for OK vs WM?

Only asking because I only own the WM EQT, none of the other 93/17's

Last edited:
overkills came in today in my tts, shoutout @dukeofhazard87

These things are really nice. The upper is deffinitely knitted in a different way from the other eqts. I can see where some are saying they fit big, to me they are very similar to the fit of the White Mountaneering ones. I have a half size down coming in tomorrow, so we'll see how they compare.

Back
Top Bottom