ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
forget boost insoles, i'm with the others that just want some ortholite ones. Some of the Y3s can definitely use it.

Also, I don't know if you can really call those insoles "fake" since a "real" version doesn't exist. The site selling them doesn't mention the word boost, probly for legal reasons.

boost insoles are all over Taobao 
laugh.gif

@vinotwofour  

There's a US website selling them that's not supposed to ship till today.

Also, I don't know if you can really call those insoles "fake" since a "real" version doesn't exist. The site selling them doesn't mention the word boost, probly for legal reasons.
but isn't fake boost still fake boost, doesn't matter if its turned to an actual model yet. Lol I haven't been keeping up with boost lately but last I saw, Boost insoles and Boost slides were fake. 

but isn't fake boost still fake boost, doesn't matter if its turned to an actual model yet. Lol I haven't been keeping up with boost lately but last I saw, Boost insoles and Boost slides were fake. 
It's certainly not a legit adidas product, but it's material produced in the same way BASF makes it. So yeah it's fake boost, but if it makes your shoes more comfortable, who cares? adidas is never gonna make the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom