ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laugh.gif
 I just realized the Women's pair of the Solar Yellows don't have the black prime knit. 
Yep, and the yellow on women's pair are much paler. Kinda looks like an older, discolored men's pair 
eyes.gif

yeah, i think a lot of people will be very disappointed with the women solar yellow. Its so dull. Looks awful. Wish i still have my mens pair to give a side by side comparison with the women pair. Like someone said, its as if the marker was running on its last legs.

what fabric pen did you use? Would like to try this out on a few spots of yellowing

Casperuse this pen from michaels obviously in white.

View media item 2461393
Im the 1 that told him about it. Have used both white and black pens with great results. I recommend rubbing the yellowing area with a little acetone before you use the pen. Theyre like 4 bucks at any michaels.

Edit: see he got you the pics :lol:. Hope it works for you.

Last edited:

Casperuse this pen from michaels obviously in white.

View media item 2461393
Im the 1 that told him about it. Have used both white and black pens with great results. I recommend rubbing the yellowing area with a little acetone before you use the pen. Theyre like 4 bucks at any michaels.

Thank you gentlemen. I actually think i have a whole bottle of acetone when i copped to turn my OG purps midsoles black but i never got to it.

Yep, and the yellow on women's pair are much paler. Kinda looks like an older, discolored men's pair 
eyes.gif

yeah, i think a lot of people will be very disappointed with the women solar yellow. Its so dull. Looks awful. Wish i still have my mens pair to give a side by side comparison with the women pair. Like someone said, its as if the marker was running on its last legs.
Yeah, I don't mind the lighter color. But I was really looking forward to the black prime knit, and I really like two tone cages (i.e. Creams, MG, Ash Purp) I'll have to see how I feel about these when I get them in hand.

That, my Boost fam, is the definition of an impulse buy 
laugh.gif
. Should've done more research. 

@DesD1, did you know? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
spending money on kids shoes is a waste of money checking in,

Last day of Kindergarten pic followed by white yeezys as one of his presents for "graduating" kindergarten. These white ones should be dirty in about 4 days.
Lil' man setting new trends with that untied look - tighten the laces all the way and then leave them untied for that extra long unlaced look 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Lil' man setting new trends with that untied look - tighten the laces all the way and then leave them untied for that extra long unlaced look :nthat:  

wait till you have kids. Having to tie shoes is almost a full time job as a parent. His teachers hate me because he wears shoes that seem to always have long laces and need constant tying. No joke, his teacher purchased some vans for him somewhat as a joke, but there was some truth behind the gesture.

wait till you have kids. Having to tie shoes is almost a full time job as a parent. His teachers hate me because he wears shoes that seem to always have long laces and need constant tying. No joke, his teacher purchased some vans for him somewhat as a joke, but there was some truth behind the gesture.
Problem solved 
nthat.gif
:

Struck out on the OKs so I decided to cop these as consolation. After using a coupon on StockX I only paid $169! They're my first pair in the EQT line so looking forward to trying them out.
Still have my pair sitting in the box. I might just wait until fall to unds them. They seem like they'll be a sauna on my feet this summer.
I wore my white ones yesterday and it's like walking on clouds! It was about 80 on Long Island and my feet felt fine.

Back
Top Bottom