ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Struck out on the OKs so I decided to cop these as consolation. After using a coupon on StockX I only paid $169! They're my first pair in the EQT line so looking forward to trying them out.
TTS in 93/17 or .5 up? havent had a chance to try a pair on sadly

TTS in 93/17 or .5 up? havent had a chance to try a pair on sadly
I went TTS because it had the much better price on StockX. It fits snug, but it's fine for me. However the best move probably would be .5 up. Unless you are buying the OK 93/17, which most people have said TTS works better.

Last edited:
did you go TTS? the only 3.0 i have is the CNY since i havent been a fan of the knit in many other colorways. i could have went .5 down or tts in them though
Yes, my TTS is ~14. It varies at times. I got 1.0 whites in a 14 and a 15. Both fit just fine. My 3.0 burgs are a 15 and the knit fits way looser on those. These fit fine in my TTS 14...Sorry if that's too confusing.

I need those black eqt's. Not sure what I'm waiting for. Prices are decent still?

Dad shoes today.......

Movie time with the fam shot

nthat.gif

Wanna see some on feet pics of linen khaki UB. Grabbed the Tan NMD PK to satisfy my beige fix but the UBs dropped the next day. Might need to let the NMD go

Yeah, I don't mind the lighter color. But I was really looking forward to the black prime knit, and I really like two tone cages (i.e. Creams, MG, Ash Purp) I'll have to see how I feel about these when I get them in hand.

That, my Boost fam, is the definition of an impulse buy 
laugh.gif
. Should've done more research. 

@DesD1, did you know? 
laugh.gif

Oh yeah bro

I knew actually that version I like a little better than the men's volt :tongue: 

Somebody on reddit already got their hands on a pair from Finishline 
nerd.gif

These are the TRUE "Pride" UBs imo 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
HERE COMES A LONG POST WITH A LOT OF PICS!!!

So unfortunately I don't get the chance to post on here as often as I would like so I'm about to spew out 3 months worth of personal cop info.

Lets start with the cops the week before Memorial day.  Went to Adidas Outlet just because I knew I wouldn't want to go up there on actual Memorial Day Weekend.  My outlet is under a remodel so they only had about 40 percent of the store's usual stock.  And probably about only 20 percent of men's normal amount of stock.  Was upset about that but saw a few pairs for my girl.

She said she wanted a pair of ST's a while back and wouldn't you know they had a pair of ST's for 130.  Got her a size 8 (she had a pair of Pure Boost that were a size 8 so just went with the same).
They also had a sweet *** pair of Prime Knit Pure Boost.  They didn't have an 8.5 (her normal size) or an 8.  Smallest size was a 9 so I grabbed them any way as this pair was too nice to pass up.
Those might as well be Ultra Boost since it's a Prime Knit construction.  I kind of want to find a pair for myself to try but I doubt I can find anything that will look as good as that.  She's already turned that shoe into her beater.  I don't blame her.

The outlet mall had a buy 2 get 1 free special going.  Now as I said they were doing a remodel and only had about 20 percent of a normal's men's supply out on the floor.  Being that was the case I asked a worker if they had anything in the back (which I normally don't).  To my surprise my man stated he had 3 pairs of NMD's. back there.  2 women's and 1 men's.  My girl already has 2 pair so what size is that men's pair.  And again, to my surprise, it is my preferred size of 13.  He brings them out for me to try on and I fall in love.
Now they feel awesome, even without an insert.  The issue is the 13 is just too big.  Not dramatically, but too big for my preference.  I almost didn't get them but when it came time to check out they asked me for my ID which I didn't have on me.  So I went out to my car to get the ID and also grab my phone to check the resale on this pair of NMD's.  Resale price was over 200 so I said **** it and copped it.

With it being a buy 2 get 1 free the pricing basically broke down like this.

NMD's - 93

ST's - 93

PK Pure Boost - 72.

******* steals.

Now any of you guys got tips for reselling?  I've got no experience.  I'm going to use StockX or the Sole Collector Marketplace.  I know GOAT is also out there.  Which one of these is the most hassle free along with minimum fees?  Any PM's would help.  Much appreciated.

Last edited:
****CONTINUATION OF BAD PICTURES AND LONG POST****

A couple weeks prior to that I copped a pair of triple white 2.0s from Villa.  They also have some trace cargos (cream knit with green cup) 3.0s up there now.  Really fighting the urge to buy those but I may fail.  I don't like the gel like-cage on most of the 3.0's but they seem to work on those.

Tried them on in a 12 and a 13 and the 12 was just a touch too snug for my liking.  Wish I could have found a 12.5 as the 13 as ever so slightly too long but I do prefer it to the 12.

And then, back in April, I copped these bad boys.  They are my beaters.  Probably wear them 4-5 days a week including to work at my office job.  Should I be wearing gym shoes to my office job?  No...Is my comfort more important to me than their dress code?  Yes.  I'll stop when they say something to me...But until then...
And then just a quick pic of the Boost Fam collection.  The other shoes are mostly BBall Boost.
Front Row - Drose 5 Chicago Ice, DRose 5 - Shell Toe, Pure Boost

2nd Row - NMD"s, John Wall 2.0 PK Boost, Andrew Wiggins Crazy Light 2016

3rd Row - Triple White 2.0, Pure Boost Blackout, DRose 6.0 Brenda

4th Row - Ultra Boost ST's, PK Pure Boost, Drose 6.0 BHM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom