ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be crazy to wear them today when it's gonna be really warm but, they look better with jeans :smokin

2exc13d.jpg

Warm or cold it doesnt matter.

View media item 2466110

Collection pics got me feeling like a repost.

Missing is RC 1.0

Dope 1.0 collection. :smokin

$318 shipped for United Arrows tracksuit and veggie tan 93/16's. I hate sales sometimes. 
Right?? I always say "there's nothing releasing soon that I like so I can save some dough" but then a SALE happens and I end up dropping more money than what I would have if I had picked up the new release

Yeah that's what I was thinking, they're only gonna go up like the rest of the 1.0's so I feel like I should grab them now while I can since I won't be able to catch a restock unfortunately
I've been trying to double on the nakeds but resell skyrocketed on them for some reason.

Will probably have to sell more shoes at profit to cover that resell cost.

I've been trying to double on the nakeds but resell skyrocketed on them for some reason.

Will probably have to sell more shoes at profit to cover that resell cost.
I got my eyes on a pair on eBay that's VNDS seller says worn once and it looks like it and if I can talk him down enough ($440) I'll probably pull the trigger and unload my Kith Copas

Last edited:
Can anyone comment further on the sizing for Pureboost DPR? Might pick up a pair to be my gym beaters. First page says go with UB size but is it more comparable to 1.0/2.0 or 3.0? I'm a 9.5 in 1.0 and a 9 in most 3.0, narrow foot so I'm leaning towards a 9 in the DPR...

I slightly tear up whenever I see these 1.0 collection pics. Sold most of my 1.0s before the hype and prices of them sky rocketed. Now I'm trying to at least find a grey wool or the whites. But with resale prices almost equal to the EQT OK, I'll just go for those instead.

Back
Top Bottom