ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried searching and couldn't find an answer.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the red/white Iniki on ADC now (BY9728) vs the ones that released earlier (BB2091)?

Thanks.

I tried searching and couldn't find an answer.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the red/white Iniki on ADC now (BY9728) vs the ones that released earlier (BB2091)?

Thanks.
Key differences are the tongue and heel branding.

BY9728 (red Trefoil on heel, standard white/red tongue label)

BB2091* (black Trefoil on heel, gold/red tongue label)

*original release

I don't have either red release, but I think the launch cw also had metal aglets like the Navy and Gray models, and I'm willing to bet that the newer one doesn't. (that is just me speculating though, since latter cws I've gotten, have come with standard plastic aglets)

Last edited:

*original release

I don't have either red release, but I think the launch cw also had metal aglets like the Navy and Gray models, and I'm willing to bet that the newer one doesn't. (that is just me speculating though, since latter cws I've gotten, have come with standard plastic aglets)

Thanks!

Any early pick up of the triple black ultraboost ???

My order of purchase this weekend

1.zebras
2.mc UB
3.triple black UB
4 air max vapor mehhh

Grailed is th best place to find steal though. I just got a worm but vnds pair of triple white 1.0 for 195 shipped. There's a bunch of 1.0 on there for a tad over retail. Worth checking out.

Mine would be

1.zebras
2.zebras
3.zebras
4.zebras.
I'l see you in the Yzy Thread for this weekend 
nthat.gif

Can someone please confirm that the sizing on the recent Kith Copa ultra boost is TTS?

Not half up like 1.0 & 2.0 or half down like 3.0?

Last edited:
Where can I buy some t-shirts with nice, but simple designs and actually hold up after a few washes?

I'm not into bands, comic books, and movies theme t-shirts.

COPA 17.1 Ultra Boost is surprisingly TTS. The leather is not as stiff as usual. TTS is your to go.
Does it fit the same as the white pair that came out recently?

I forgot to mention that I am asking about the white pair that was released recently haha

Harden's lifestyle shoe looks good.

New TB 3.0's or is it just a restock? Id love to get another pair...that actually fits. My 3.0s are a 10.5 which is my 3.0 size...but they are tight

View media item 2471376

View media item 2471377
*original release

Also the shade of red is different, the original release is more of a true red, the newer one is more of like a vintage red if that makes any sense...

Back
Top Bottom