ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, thanks ADC.BR - 

mean.gif

For those of you who have the Restocks app: How successful have you guys been in catching restocks?

For those of you who have the Restocks app: How successful have you guys been in catching restocks?

app is crap now for hyped things. Its very laggy and things dont show up until like 5 minutes after they actually restock now. At least for me. I still use it for non hype stuff though

I think general consensus is as time goes on there's more and more ATC groups that will get to the product before you even get the notification in the restocks app due to delay

Used to use it.. for hyped release, zero success.. for less hyped, it works. 
app is crap now for hyped things. Its very laggy and things dont show up until like 5 minutes after they actually restock now. At least for me. I still use it for non hype stuff though
I think general consensus is as time goes on there's more and more ATC groups that will get to the product before you even get the notification in the restocks app due to delay
Thanks for the feedbacks. I quickly uninstalled after reading your comments. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the feedbacks. I quickly uninstalled after reading your comments. 
laugh.gif
haha i opened it for the first time in a logn time since u asked.. the only shoes i got off of Restock was NMD 3 stripes... and i thought i was pretty slick at the time.. 
happy.gif

The best chance releases are those that come sporadically.  Otherwise, they get eaten up by bots.

Only reason I got my trace khaki. MIssed out on the RRS multicolor though. Still bummed out about that.

If my 25% off coupon for SNS works with the MCs I'll def cop

Is it safe to assume they fit like most 3.0s and I should go a half size down?

Back
Top Bottom