ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If my 25% off coupon for SNS works with the MCs I'll def cop

Is it safe to assume they fit like most 3.0s and I should go a half size down?
Mine are the tightest 3.0s I own.

I also have Parley 3.0 v1 and v2. Much tighter...

I bought around the same time as @balmainish. Thanks for the help again fam!

Hope you got a "good" deal @viskor
Not a good deal... definitely paid way more than you did with the tags detached but still brand new. Might go hunt down another pair for a better deal if I find one, then sell these off.

Last edited:
Since the MC got pushed back for the July 15th (my bday! woot), have the other UBs such as the TB and the Purples been pushed back as well?

The RC 2.0 is how all 3.0s should've been. No plastic heel cups and translucent cages. More leather and suede accents.

It's only worth it if you think so. 

Bred's are starting go for $700+ DS.

Kith's are around $5-600 DS.
Damn, hadn't realised they shot up in value like that. Technically after that Zebra restock these are the most limited? Man this is too much for me to keep up with hahah. 
I tend to dislike these types of questions since I always say take whatever you'll actually rock and like. But in this case youd be taking a loss.
I hear ya, maybe stacking breds AND another pair was a little much. 
To each their own, but in my opinion that is a loss. Mainly because I have the Kith UB Mid and it's so hard to wear everyday compared to bred V2 or even the navy vapormax. If the person adds cash with Kiths then maybe, makes it a more even trade. End of the day though if it's your grail don't let us stop you.
Gotcha. Would you say they fit like 1.0s? Heard they're long but hard to get into. They do make one hell of a flex piece though - that multicolour pattern is pure money. 

I agree with this, also the sheer value of the breds alone is worth more than the kith UB... dont get me wrong the Kiths are harder to come by... but you could sell those breds and probably get close to buying a pair of the Kiths. I'd ask for some more funds to even it out.
Yeah, I found another pair of kiths locally for a fraction of what the dude was asking for, just a little scared to hang on to breds after what they pulled with the Zebras. 

The RC 2.0 is how all 3.0s should've been. No plastic heel cups and translucent cages. More leather and suede accents.

Agreed. And a uniform knit color instead of contrasting colors, especially in the toe box. The trace khaki a must cop if it didn't have that black ash contrast, but that's just me.

YS shipped.
smokin.gif
You copped zebras? If so, I'm happy for you man
smokin.gif

Agreed. And a uniform knit color instead of contrasting colors, especially in the toe box. The trace khaki a must cop if it didn't have that black ash contrast, but that's just me.
i can appreciate contrasting colors but it just doesn't look that good on the 3.0 knit.

The 3D heelcup is nice though. A wool pair would also be a good touch as well.

Back
Top Bottom