ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am curious to know your findings. I have one pair of 1.0 (CB), and the rest are 3.0's. I've worn my 1.0 more than the other pairs and I've noticed that my 3.0's are bouncier to a certain degree. My 1.0 pair feels just the tiniest bit stiffer in the boost. I think boost does harden/stale after a while, but at this point I'm just one example that probably doesn't apply to everyone else.
Only reason I noticed was because I haven't been wearing my 1.0s for the most part of the year to give my newer boost more rotation.

Def not my beater 1.0s but I can def feel that my solar red 1.0s which has a Prod date of 12/14 are feeling a little more 'firm' vs. my 3.0 pairs.

Which is why I have been selling off some extra 1.0s sitting in closet and making relatively good profit for it just sitting collecting dust.

My core black 1.0's are showing its wear (primeknit loosening up)... Really want another pair of ultra boosts but haven't been keeping up with the 3.0's. What do y'all think about 'em?

Rocking the 2.0's and 3.0's has made the 1.0's feel especially tight.  To the point where I don't even want to wear them any more.  

Design wise 1.0 is the best no doubt.  But in terms of comfort, the 3.0 I think feels the best on feet.  
I'm the opposite. Going back to wearing 1.0 makes me feel how a UB should feel. My creams used to feel 'looser' than other 1.0s but being acclimated to 3.0s, they feel perfect now.

At the rate that UB's are selling Continental doesn't even need to make tires anymore. They are eating off the licensing to Adidas.

Rocking the 2.0's and 3.0's has made the 1.0's feel especially tight.  To the point where I don't even want to wear them any more.  

Design wise 1.0 is the best no doubt.  But in terms of comfort, the 3.0 I think feels the best on feet.  
You right.

Been waiting on a good price for the white pair. How did you go with sizing?

I tried on my true size at the store and they were snug on the sides.
 I stayed TTS (US 9, UK 8.5)   It's weird, these fit looser to me than the lows. I think I experienced what you did, but with the lows.  I had to take the insole out of the lows (big improvement after that).  With these they fit a lot better, insole and all. 

You right.

3.0 feels way more relaxing, they're ideal for when I am sitting on a plane for a few hours. But 1.0 feels way better for walking IMO, my foot is locked in. In the 3.0, it feels like my foot is going to spill over to the side. 2.0's are the worst IMO, they're the LiAngelo Ball of Ultra Boosts.

Extremely. If anything it has the same durability as the nips but you just can't tell as much since the nubs on the continental sole are already flat.
There is a difference in grip though. I find the non-continental outsoles are prone to slipping while continental outsoles provide a firm grip on wet floors.

Last edited:
In honor of Phil getting clipped, I ordered those Knicks 3.0s with the code for like 158 shipped. Hope I like them

But did you hear Isiah Thomas might be a dark horse to replace Phil? :x

completely agree-the upper is the most breathable out of any knit adidas has done to date making them a great summer shoe or for those who have issues with sweat. IMO they are the most comfy/stylish boost shoe of all time. Currently looking to double up. 

My favorite UBs for sure. I got 2 but just one in my size...still looking for that 2nd size 9

Hmm I didn't know so many 1.0s came with continental soles. Thanks for the info guys

As far as continental rubber being overrated i think that's a matter of personal preference. Once a week I go for a 2 mile walk and today I wore my frozen yellows. I could feel the rubber is not as soft as the 3.0s so I didn't think they were as comfy compared to UBs that have continentals

But did you hear Isiah Thomas might be a dark horse to replace Phil?
sick.gif

My favorite UBs for sure. I got 2 but just one in my size...still looking for that 2nd size 9
If they hire Thomas i'm becoming a Timberwolves fan

3.0 feels way more relaxing, they're ideal for when I am sitting on a plane for a few hours. But 1.0 feels way better for walking IMO, my foot is locked in. In the 3.0, it feels like my foot is going to spill over to the side. 
agreed. I can walk all day in 1.0's. 

I felt the same way you do at first with the 3.0's but I've gotten used to them. I prefer to wear them as my daily beaters since I'm in an office not walking that much. 

Back
Top Bottom